Enough of one gun at a time - show me the whole damn arsenal

W-D-A

As directed, here is the W-D-A.

WDA1.jpg

WDA3.jpg

WDA4.jpg

closeta.jpg

From top to bottom:

1. M1777 Prussian musket .72cal., 1800, percussion coversion 1849, original bayonet. Reproduction sling. German Regimental markings.
2. M1888/05 Commission Mauser, Loewe, Berlin, 1890. S barrel, Turkish ordinance marks. Bolt matches itself. Reproduction sling. Tack driver.
3. M1898/05 Mauser Geweher, Danzig 1916. S barrel, vet bringback, 20 matching numbers, reproduction sling, original "butcher" bayonet Carl Eickhorn 1916. Stock is 1917 and matches separately. Reproduction sling.
4. K98k Mauser, code S/42G Obendorf, first year production 1935. Rebuilt Russian capture, three matching numbers, 20 Obendorf Waffenamts, Walnut stock completely matching, 1938 Obendorf. Tack driver.
5. K98k Mauser, 1940 code 147 JP Sauer/Suhl, Premium grade Mitchell Mauser, 12 matching numbers, mostly Suhl Waffenamts 33, 37, and 214.
6. K98k Mauser, 1943 code bnz Steyr, SS marked with rune and SSZA4. Rebuilt Russian capture, four matching numbers on action, 17 waffenamts from Steyr/Radon, walnut stock is matching to itself, marked "M" Kriegsmarine, 1940 Steyr. Original sling.
7. K98k Mauser, 1944 code DOT Brunn, East German post war rework. Bolt matches itself (Suhl) and most stock parts match separately. Original bayonet cof44, Carl Eickhorn. Reproduction sling.
8. 2003 M1851 Colt Civilian model Navy .44 cal. cap and ball revolver, F.L.Pietta reproduction.
9. C.1975 M19-3 Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum revolver. Pacmayr grips.
10. U.S. M1903 Springfield, Rock Island Rock Island receiver #423882 (1919). Post production assembly variant; barreled at Springfield armory (8/1931), with original finish, Springfield transitional Semi-C stock, and original sling. Extreme tack driver.
11. Dixie Gun Works .50cal left hand flintlock. Double set triggers and cheek piece. Hickory ramrod. (for sale)
12. C.1995 Pedersoli Third Model Brown Bess, .75cal, nickel plated, reproduction sling and bayonet. Original flint from British 1805 shipwreck.
13. 1996 reproduction M1850 US Foot Officer's sword.
14. Original M1880 Prussian Infantry Officer's dress sword with folding handguard.
15. Original c. 1850 Prussian Cavalry saber. "CS" stamped on tang. Reproduction sword knot.

Phew.

MajSpud

Last edited:
Is that english? What the Hell does that mean?

I pulled this off of the net, maybe this is what he means.....

(OPerations SECurity) The U.S. military term for concealing critical information as part of a counterintelligence plan. A form of "security by obscurity," OPSEC determines what information adversaries can obtain or piece together from observation and to provide measures for reducing such vulnerabilities to acceptable levels.

Had everything out for a photo session last weekend. Here's the group shot

All02.JPG

Now just the Military Style Rifles
Battle2.JPG

And just the pistols
Pistols.JPG

Back in 1992 or there abouts I witnessed a Iowa class battleship (USS Missouri) being towed to its Bremerton WA temp home for demilling or where they took off sensitive parts before its trip to Pearl Harbor Hawaii.

I was working in San Pedro at the time at the ship yard, I ans a crew of about twenty other guys watched it being towed around the point. I remember the time as it was just about the same time that the LA Riots took place.

It was quite a site to see.
http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?DisplayPage=output.cfm&file_id=5540

Here is her final resting place.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...17,-157.953417&spn=0.001993,0.003219&t=h&z=18

Just a quick reminder of what We all had in our arsenal not too long ago.

2cmm3w9.gif

Last edited:
NWanner - very nice set of black. The top pistol, is that a Glock with a stainless slide and extended barrel?

If so, what model and who did the slide?

NWanner - very nice set of black. The top pistol, is that a Glock with a stainless slide and extended barrel?

If so, what model and who did the slide?

that looks like a caspian slide

http://www.caspianarms.com/GLK.php
Nope, it's a prototype G20 longslide made by Remsport MFG. It's the same length as the 34/35. Lone Wolf Distributors are already selling G21 longslides in 17L/24 and 34/35 lengths made by Remsport and they will soon be selling the same in G20 slides. The barrel is a 6" 9X25 dillon barrel, but I'm working on getting a 5.15" 10mm barrel for it that will fit flush with the slide.

100_3150.jpg

100_3147.jpg

Back in 1992 or there abouts I witnessed a Iowa class battleship (USS Missouri) being towed to its Bremerton WA temp home for demilling or where they took off sensitive parts before its trip to Pearl Harbor Hawaii.

I was working in San Pedro at the time at the ship yard, I ans a crew of about twenty other guys watched it being towed around the point. I remember the time as it was just about the same time that the LA Riots took place.

It was quite a site to see.
http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?DisplayPage=output.cfm&file_id=5540

Here is her final resting place.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...17,-157.953417&spn=0.001993,0.003219&t=h&z=18

She still looks good. I had the great pleasure to visit her 2 years ago.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1371.jpg
    DSCN1371.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 237
NWanner,

Sounds like a nice set-up and looks beautiful.

I have a 6" Storm Lake "hunting" barrel for my Glock 20, but I keep the standard length Storm Lake barrel in the weapon most of the time. I have found the extra inch and a half is very helpful in ranged shooting (have shot some IDPA targets at 100 yards with it) but generally the longer barrel isn't necessary.

I contacted Caspian a while back about getting a stainless slide for my glock 20 and they told me they had no current plans.

Of all the guns I've seen, my favorate "look" has been a black slide with stainless cuts, over a stainless frame with black grips and a stainless barrel. Makes for beautiful contrast when the stainless is highly polished and the black is a matte or flat finish.

The Mrs. and I had a chance to go on board an Iowa class battleship during a visit to San Francisco some years back. Beautiful ships.

Back
Top Bottom