• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Enough of the ZOMG AR PARTS IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!! posts

Stop feeding the hysteria and building the illusion of permanent scarcity. Everyone will be able to get all ARs and parts they want. There's no ban on the horizon. Relax.

I give my rant a 1 out of 10.

It helps to feed the delusional people out there to have prices so jacked up, I just love looking at the those in the classifieds and flaming them to myself.

Charles.

Plus, when you post that receivers are in stock for $99 it really offends those of us who jumped on the Code Red GB bandwagon. Please stop it. Words can hurt.

A ban is not a concern as is the availability of parts. Post's like that has actually helped many source certain parts at very reasonable prices.

The market is leveling out, and vendors are having more consistent stock...just need the pricing to follow.

Doesn't trying to suppress the madness only add to it? Mind your business. Those who are building enjoy this information.

Doesn't trying to suppress the madness only add to it? Mind your business. Those who are building enjoy this information.

Thanks for the advice, but I need to reduce demand so I can finish my own build, and not have to explain to my HammerFOUR instructors why I showed up at class without a BCG in my primary.

Thanks for the advice, but I need to reduce demand so I can finish my own build, and not have to explain to my HammerFOUR instructors why I showed up at class without a BCG in my primary.

you can only be redeemed if you said only "because newtown."

no other words, just that.

Hang on. I'll start a Windham Weaponry bcg thread about it.

Back
Top Bottom