Enough Of This "Pre-Healey" Shit

They're too busy arm flapping, pant shitting, and hyperventilating while they wait with baited breath for facebook legal experts to validate , in breathless terms, their pant shitting about something that has never and will never happen. [rofl]
I laughed so hard when I read this I almost joined the pant shitters.

And note that as the Chief Prosecutor she can f*** up your life just by forcing you to defend a lawsuit against an opponent that has literally unlimited funds. Think about her edict as a warning shot, not as legislation.

Anyone who has been to Court knows even if you win, you lose. Lose lots of money, your image, your time and mindshare. Do what you want but don't think you will prevail.
Dont know you, not judging you but this kind of attitude is why our country is going in the toilet. Just do as you're told, dont challenge them because you may loose all the cool stuff you have. I guess if you don't care about the future of our rights that's ok. They take one straw at a time and we take it!

Healey's edict (and by extension the concept of "pre-Healey") will continue to matter for as long as dealers are unwilling to openly sell complete, newly manufactured, feature-compliant ARs or AKs for typical market prices. Of course any dealer that does so puts themselves at risk of being shut down at minimum, and maybe even going to prison. Apparently nobody wants to be the test case, since losing means potential prison time.

Sure, there are ways to get what you want if you're "in the know" and willing to put some work in, but the vast majority of newly-minted LTC holders are just going to go to a store and choose from whatever's available there.

Healey's edict (and by extension the concept of "pre-Healey") will continue to matter for as long as dealers are unwilling to openly sell complete, newly manufactured, feature-compliant ARs or AKs for typical market prices. Of course any dealer that does so puts themselves at risk of being shut down at minimum, and maybe even going to prison. Apparently nobody wants to be the test case, since losing means potential prison time.

Sure, there are ways to get what you want if you're "in the know" and willing to put some work in, but the vast majority of newly-minted LTC holders are just going to go to a store and choose from whatever's available there.
And many of us can accept extra responsibility here. How many of us are instructors (or otherwise help new shooters get started) but don't explain this in depth to them? How many of us are telling said newbies how to get whatever they want, and from where? If we're not doing this, how can we blame those n00bs for not understanding?

People want what they want. I sold several pre-healey lowers at a significant premium. All while telling the buyers that they didn't really need to buy that lower.
But it made them feel better. Whatever.

My attitude is to step up and buy a real pre-ban or just buy a new lower and build it up in an AWB compliant way.

And many of us can accept extra responsibility here. How many of us are instructors (or otherwise help new shooters get started) but don't explain this in depth to them? How many of us are telling said newbies how to get whatever they want, and from where? If we're not doing this, how can we blame those n00bs for not understanding?
very little segment of people understands all that and even lesser segment wants to actually go through the hoops to deal with workarounds - as of how to get what you want.
sometimes it is just easier to go to the mill, pay extra and get whatever you want, if wallet allows.

the fact remains, nevertheless, that the absolute majority of FFLs and shops in MA are terrified enough by the possible hassle from maura`s office for not to piss against the wind.

i think this whole thing actually an NES only terminology, it was not so much of it on the armslist, even when it was not full of scams... at least i have never seen it as much as i see it here in WTS sections.
pre-healy, now pre-biden. meh.
It’s not, I have a bunch of friends in MA that have asked me about it, they all know about it and it’s more real off NES to be honest. At least here you can read about everyone saying it’s bullshit and not to pay any attention to it. I had my Girls Bro in law contact me telling me his buddy will pay 2K for any AR if I knew anyone that was selling one. I sent him up off 495

very little segment of people understands all that and even lesser segment wants to actually go through the hoops to deal with workarounds - as of how to get what you want.
sometimes it is just easier to go to the mill, pay extra and get whatever you want, if wallet allows.

the fact remains, nevertheless, that the absolute majority of FFLs and shops in MA are terrified enough by the possible hassle from maura`s office for not to piss against the wind.
Sure. But going to the Mill is one of the work arounds. If everyone started by telling new shooters to go there, instead of the Deli Ticket Emporium, we'd be on our way.

Lol, at this point nobody with more than 10 brain cells thinks that anyone will ever "get jayle" over this. [rofl] That's just straight up retarded. It's been 5 years and a good 10,000?+ guns at least.... (I'm being very conservative, for all I know it could be like 2-3 times that) where's the indictments? Oh wait, there aren't any, because it's based off fake law that the AG created during a press conference.

The only PLAUSIBLE threat to most MA dealers that use their business to feed their kids or whatever is an interruption in their revenue stream. Administrative punishment. Something the AGs office can occasionally get away with, at least for awhile. The fear is it doesn't take much for the AG to start shit with a shitty chief that doesn't know any better and get someone's MA Dealer license suspended or something. When that valve is turned off thats the end of that, at least for any typical intact MA garbage, which is the bulk of what dealers sell in this state. Now even if the c*** is 110% wrong in the letter of the law she just bought herself some time, and even if you
win easily she gets to harm you economically and THAT is what most MA at retail" dealers are REALLY scared of. Not some BS about "Jail". (the worst case scenario for
the AG is to try to turn her fake shit into a criminal case, btw, so she's not going there, regardless of what anyone says).

Let's say I'm Joe MA Averagedealer and I use my business to support my wife and kids or whatever, or its my primary source of income. Of course I'm going to go full
cuck mode conservotard. I don't want some douchebag at the AGs office f***ing with my revenue stream. I might limit what I sell but I'm not going to lie to consumers about why I feel that way with that policy. Even if I have 50 grand set aside (or can tap into) to play that game with an attorney, the odds of getting f***ed out of revenue for some window of time are still enormous. And worse yet you'll probably win but good luck getting damages back. THAT is what most dealers are actually
afraid of.

It is worth mentioning though, in MA dealer terms there generally is no "Pre Healey" bullshit. Just Preban guns (Pre 94). "Pre Healey" is private sale faggotry, designed primarily to induce pant shitters into buying something based off a fake legal term. So in one respect "Pre Healey" is a term made up by dolphins to sell stuff to pant
shitters. Since there are plenty of both its a match made in heaven. [rofl]

It's also worth mentioning that there are a handful of borderline unscrupulous dealers in MA that are complicit in creating pant shitters. They run around telling people that "Healy's press conference is law" instead of justifying their limitations as a business decision. There are most of the decent ones that might say something like "I don't think its illegal, but I'm not a lawyer and im not brave enough to test the waters" at least they are honest. Then theres another subclass of dealers (that I'm not going to name, because gallons of blood from sacred cows will be spilled, so in the words of Kuhner, "but let that go for the moment" etc. These people run around and also engage in marketing selling healeyban as fact so they can get buyers to buy their own junk by telling them that everyone else's stuff is illegal. Capitalism is great
but telling lies to the consumer is pretty shitty and borderline fraud. Of course this trend is nothing new in mass it's been going on since at least 1998. The only
thing that is new, is that some of us have seen it for what it actually is.

ETA: The people basically licking healey because of her press conference remind me of thugs from bad unions, actually. It's pretty funny when you see it in action. They have their cute little catch phrases etc. It's like a combo pack of union thugs and flat earthers, actually.

ETA2: if they have an induction ceremony its probably something like this....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7870l6ECBw

except theyre going "THANK YOU MAURA MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!" [rofl]

Last edited:
Sure. But going to the Mill is one of the work arounds. If everyone started by telling new shooters to go there, instead of the Deli Ticket Emporium, we'd be on our way.

IME this doesnt matter, the pant shitters are usually skeptical of everything and are usually filled with shit because they got trained by some other low
info type. None of the BFS instructors I know personally are like that at all, or anywhere near that, but there are still a ton of cretins dispensing garbage
directly into Joe Newguy pantshitters brain because he has that soft spot in the middle of it somewhere.

Last edited:
IME this doesnt matter, the pant shitters are usually skeptical of everything and are usually filled with shit because they got trained by some other low
info type. None of the BFS instructors I know personally are like that at all, or anywhere near that, but there are still a ton of cretins dispensing garbage
directly into Joe Newguy pantshitters brain because he has that soft spot in the middle of it somewhere.
I agree that there's a lot of this that's ingrained. But when we teach the classes, we can help soften that. Part of it is "how are we teaching the law?" When I run the class, I make a point of laying out what is real and to point folks at shops that help them avoid the garbage. Sure, they don't always take to it, but it's still a step in the right direction because they're coming to us as instructors for our experience and "expertise."

Dont know you, not judging you but this kind of attitude is why our country is going in the toilet. Just do as you're told, dont challenge them because you may loose all the cool stuff you have. I guess if you don't care about the future of our rights that's ok. They take one straw at a time and we take it!

What attitude? I never said to "do as you're told". Read it again and get back to me

It's also worth mentioning that there are a handful of borderline unscrupulous dealers in MA that are complicit in creating pant shitters. ... These people ... engage in marketing selling healeyban as fact so they can get buyers to buy their own junk by telling them that everyone else's stuff is illegal. ... telling lies to the consumer is pretty shitty and borderline fraud.
5caccy.jpg

She's the attorney general. She isn't a legislator. She doesn't get to arbitrarily re-interpret what is classified by Congress and as such, Massachusetts lawmakers, as an "assault weapon". Congress decided which cosmetic "evil features" make an assault weapon (collapsible stock, bayo lug, flash hider) in addition to a pistol grip and detachable magazine. A rifle devoid of such features is by lawmakers' own definition, NOT an "assault weapon" regardless of what a non-legislator says. I'm sick of this pre-Healey shit and anyone that wants to take her office to court over this should she threaten enforcement of her "enforcement notice" should. She would lose, which she knows, which is why she said she wouldn't choose to prosecute anyone over it. This was a low-energy political stunt on her part, plain and simple. Enough of the pre-Healey nonsense. There is no such thing.
She said she wouldn't prosecute at this time. She further said that she resreves the right to prosecute in the future. If you are going to quote here on NES, quote completely, so that NES members are informed accurately.

Pre Healey is f***ing stupid but you know what the best thing to do is?

Don't ever buy shit from people that use doucheretard terms like "pre healey" its literally that simple. Just refuse to do business with them, and let them pawn their clapped out overpriced junk on the rubes it was intended for. [laugh]

I realize you're hoping to deprogram pant shitters that suck for pre healey and the like, but that is NEVER going to happen. They're too busy arm flapping, pant shitting, and hyperventilating while they wait with baited breath for facebook legal experts to validate , in breathless terms, their pant shitting about something that has never and will never happen. [rofl]

Don't want the pre healey dolphin show? don't go to the dolphin show... [rofl]

(NSFW)

View: https://youtu.be/_k3p1XNoi9k?t=18

Glad someone still has their head and ass wired together around here.

I just got this F Healy set this am from a nice dealer at the mill. Happy Father’s Day to me. No “pre ban” bullshit View attachment 494098
Uh Patrick.

"pre ban bullshit" is not bullshit. Its real. Its based in law that was actually written down, had a comment period and was voted on by our legislature. And it passed.

IT IS LAW.

The Pre-Maura stuff is the garbage.

That means that unless you have a pre-94 lower, putting a telescoping stock, threaded bbl, flash hider, etc on your rifle does expose you to REAL legal risk.

People have been prosecuted for this stuff. For real.

I am not a "pants shitter" to quote Dr. Grant. I exercise my rights fully within the law. (unlike all those people who lock up their handguns for transport. Show me the law!!)
But the AWB is real.

Back
Top Bottom