Ephesian Arms Fall River

Great shop. No doubt. If it was closer, I'd be there all the time.

Last edited:
I asked this in another thread and didn't get an answer... has there been a change in management there recently (or a new partnership or something). I noticed a sudden influx of new inventory and a whole bunch of new staff (including maybe one guy from flint?). Oh and btw, keep your finger off the trigger even when showing a weapon with the slide open (especially after closing the slide)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I asked this in another thread and didn't get an answer... has there been a change in management there recently (or a new partnership or something). I noticed a sudden influx of new inventory and a whole bunch of new staff (including maybe one guy from flint?). Oh and btw, keep your finger off the trigger even when showing a weapon with the slide open (especially after closing the slide)

afaik, there has been no change in ownership

Nope no change in ownership. Mike was managing the place, but has left for a different job. Matt is the owner and has been in the shop a lot more. Al was hired after Mike left and has had some great ideas rearranging the shop and adding different items to inventory. Good group of guys.

we still have the same owner Matt. Dennis is still here and Al is a new hire. We have lots of new inventory and we are adding even more in a few weeks. We are remodeling very soon to accomadate our customers needs. P.S. no one here worked at flint.

Back
Top Bottom