Ephesian arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anchor

NES Member
Epesian Arms, Seized? going out of business? moving sale?

saw a post today on FB saying there is a sale on seized property from Ephesian Arms going on right now. i did a google search and one here, but can't find any info on them being shutdown. anyone have more information?

Last edited:
I hope that 'Seized Property' does not mean 'Guns that were stolen from people through questionable legal proceedings', like the whole bonded storage mess.

You could be getting a sweet deal on some poor bastard's guns after his ex wife slapped a bogus RO on him.

Theres a thread here about them awhile ago some BS about them selling off list but as I remember it was quite a bit more than that.

were these the guys dremeling glock barrels and calling them compliant with a LCI ?

Hmm, I've got a gun dealer that owes me ~$300 from a flubbed group buy 2 years ago, sounds like I should get after him before he goes under too.

Mea culpa, got them confused with another dealer, got no hits on this. They could have just folded, a good amount of small shops collapsed after the post sandy hook bubble popped.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I've got a gun dealer that owes me ~$300 from a flubbed group buy 2 years ago, sounds like I should get after him before he goes under too.

You should get him in small claims court, or at least get merch from him if its that shitty ****ing group buy im thinking of that failed.

Ephesian Arms, Seized? going out of business? moving sale?
D. All of the above [smile]

someone is suggesting (on FB), that this seizure was tax related, and that they are permanently closed. just surprised we haven't heard any buzz on NES about it...

I did a quick search and there were a couple of posts on FB stating that they were moving to a different town, but it doesn't look like they are responding to questions about it on their page.

someone is suggesting (on FB), that this seizure was tax related, and that they are permanently closed. just surprised we haven't heard any buzz on NES about it...

Nobody bought anything there, that's why.

-Mike

Awhile ago there was some dust up about comments they made in a newspaper article, too...

eg, in reference to MA gun laws....

"Massachusetts does it right" and "it really should be looked at as a model for the rest of the country"

http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/20131006/NEWS/310069592/?Start=2

No wonder they went under....

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't make sense to me. looks like he was renting there. why would they seize his inventory if the landlord had issues?

Someone (ray?) mentioned tax issues. It's possible their move was poorly thought out and they ran out of money while trying to transition the business.... ? just WAG on my part.

-Mike

doesn't make sense to me. looks like he was renting there. why would they seize his inventory if the landlord had issues?
More than just the building
I don't have first hand details of everything but definitely some bad business practices went on.

No, I don't think they will reopen.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I do see that a tax lien was filed on them back on 09-03-15. Don't know what kind of tax or amount though, right now.

Sounds like a well run company that understands the business.[rolleyes] Reason #7891 to avoid Fall River.

Last edited:
Sounds like a well run company that understands the business.[rolleyes] Reason #7891 to avoid Fall River.
Fall River is worth going to just for the Portuguese grocery store.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Awhile ago there was some dust up about comments they made in a newspaper article, too...

eg, in reference to MA gun laws....

"Massachusetts does it right" and "it really should be looked at as a model for the rest of the country"

http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/20131006/NEWS/310069592/?Start=2

No wonder they went under....

- - - Updated - - -

Someone (ray?) mentioned tax issues. It's possible their move was poorly thought out and they ran out of money while trying to transition the business.... ? just WAG on my part.

-Mike
Dude on the left had awful finger control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom