• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT ESP LtD BB-600B guitar. $1400 or Springfield Prodigy

jeffC

NES Member
Hey guitarists!
Looking to scratch the 2011 itch with a budget 2011. So I’m looking to part with this guitar.
I bought this guitar last October. It’s LITERALLY brand new. I bet it’s got 3hrs of play time on it. It’s in brand new condition. I bought it, and realized that baritone guitars aren’t for me. If you know anything about baritone guitars, this one is hands down the Maserati of baritones. I still have the receipt where I paid $1,799 for it. Selling for 1400, or willing to part with it on an even trade for a Springfield prodigy DS 4.25 ONLY.

Take a look at what this axe has to offer. This is a DEAL.
Comes with everything originally included, including hard case. The hard case does have some marks on it from getting dinged around amongst the other cases in my closet, but that’ll happen easy. Guitar is in perfect condition. Only addition or upgrade on the item, is that I immediately attached high end strap locks. I have the original parts. Comes with strap included.
If you know about this guitar, you know. And you know what a deal this is.
Located in Hudson, but willing to meet. Questions, feel free to ask!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5787.jpeg
    IMG_5787.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5788.jpeg
    IMG_5788.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5789.jpeg
    IMG_5789.jpeg
    854.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back