EuroOptic - LE/Mil/VIP and Dealer/Distributor pricing now available

DrRansom

Instructor
EuroOptic.com now is offering special pricing tiers for LE/Mil/VIP users and Dealers and Distributors.

VIP pricing qualifictions include our members of law enforcement, military, NRA instructors, and now NES green members.

Send us a pic of your credentials or green NES screenname - or FFL for dealer/distributors - along with your EuroOptic account username, to [email protected].

Details are available here: http://www.eurooptic.com/eurooptic-dealer-vip-le-mil-pricing.aspx

That's great! The only problem is I just recently ordered from them. Oh well I guess I'll have to find some other stuff to order soon.

I'll plan on doing this when I do decide on some other items but in the mean time I'm fully capable of spending too much money without any extra help.[smile] Thank you for the offer though.

I'm sure that we can find something else you might need in the future. ;)

PM me your EuroOptic username, I'll get you fixed up.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the recent support we've seen from NES members. Truly appreciated, guys. As always, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

With respect to offers on our site - we're going to have integration between NES VIP and dealer pricing and sales soon, but for now you VIP/dealers please logout if there's an offer/code you need to enter. Apologies for the confusion. That is all.

g1467306344282045508.jpg

You know, Joe Rogan, this is not the first time I've tasted VIP discounts. I've had several! In my line of work, you taste VIP discounts all the time!

EuroOptic.com is still offering special pricing tiers for LE/Mil/VIP users and Dealers and Distributors.

VIP pricing qualifications include our members of law enforcement, military, NRA instructors, and now NES green members.

Send us a pic of your credentials or green NES screenname - or FFL for dealer/distributors - along with your EuroOptic account username, to [email protected].

Details are available here: http://www.eurooptic.com/eurooptic-dealer-vip-le-mil-pricing.aspx?utm_source=eoic&utm_medium=jpg

Back
Top Bottom