• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EVERY SHOOTER Should Get a C&R FFL!

boiler_eng

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I read about half this thread and I am a little lost on what if any forms I need to fill out other than the one listed first on this page.

However if I look back in the thread there was a compliance form required also? So not sure of that went away or not?

I get that they keep changing forms so links break but this part surprised me that I couldn't figure it out without asking.

(Could find stuff online talking about it going away for form 1 and form 4 but no idea about the 7cr form)

Last edited:

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
Follow the directions carefully for the Form 7/7CR as a lot of the stuff on that form is irrelevant for a collector (no business hours, etc.). I think that they rolled the compliance form info into the revises Form 7/7CR. Keep in mind that this form is used for every type of FFL, so it is not specific for collectors.

They keep changing the forms and on renewals, they send us a different form, so those of us who have had a C&R FFL for many years don't use the form at the website.

boiler_eng

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow the directions carefully for the Form 7/7CR as a lot of the stuff on that form is irrelevant for a collector (no business hours, etc.). I think that they rolled the compliance form info into the revises Form 7/7CR. Keep in mind that this form is used for every type of FFL, so it is not specific for collectors.

They keep changing the forms and on renewals, they send us a different form, so those of us who have had a C&R FFL for many years don't use the form at the website.
The one thing I knew was what to do for business hours, it was answered repeatedly.

Had the forms half filled out at one point years ago and tossed them when I realized the form had changed.

Top Bottom