• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everybody’s Favorite Democrat Wishes Ebola Virus On NRA Members

What an Ass-hole this guy is.

"Every once in a while, we like to check in on our favorite Democrat, Mike Dickinson.

We first met Dickinson back in February. He’s a write-in candidate for Congress in Virginia. He appeared on Sean Hannity’s show to defend ridiculous statements that all Fox News does is lie. That didn’t go so well, as Hannity wiped the floor with him.

Not content to take his beatings a skulk away, he reappeared on Greta Van Susteren’s show, calling the NRA, the Tea Party and others “trash.”

Then in May, he made some wonderfully stupid tweets wishing he could live in the time of the Civil War so he could fight the Tea Party.

I guess it’s been too long since anybody paid attention to him, because Dickinson is back.

The cleverless dimwit now is tweeting that NRA member should get the Ebola virus."
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/everybodys-favorite-democrat-wishes-ebola-virus-on-nra-members/

Last edited:
- Hopefully karma will get the jerk. (I've often wondered how many "virulent Anti's" wished they'd had a gun, just before an intruder begins stabbing them/slashing them/bludgeoning them/murdering them etc..)
- The Ebola Virus already tried to attack me. (I shot it with my G22)

Back
Top Bottom