Evidence of a Parallel Universe Detected by NASA

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

In a scenario straight out of “The Twilight Zone,” a group of NASA scientists working on an experiment in Antarctica have detected evidence of a parallel universe — where the rules of physics are the opposite of our own, according to a report.
[popcorn]

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I KNEW IT!!! I've been telling NASA for years! They obviously never returned my calls for security reasons, but i'll be expecting my award soon since the cat's out of the bag.

If the universe is the entirety of everything that exists, wouldn't a "parallel universe" just be part of the universe?
WOAH! Bro...

...mind BLOWN!!!

1589984344595.png

[popcorn]
I think your last avatar on NES supports this claim.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Gee...... I wonder if in this parallel universe Massachusetts is a conservative state, what do you think? If it is, then just beam me there.
Yeah, as a state Mass is dominated by the libs. However, there are voting districts such as mine that are solidly conservative. Same deal for where I grew up in SoCal.

We should be thankful for the electoral college system that prevents the libtard (over)population centers from completely dominating the entire country.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
1) That means the high-energy particles can only be detected coming “down” from space, but the team’s ANITA detected heavier particles, so-called tau neutrinos, which come “up” out of the Earth.
2) The finding implies that these particles are actually traveling backward in time, suggesting evidence of a parallel universe, according to the Daily Star.

The leap in logic to get from sentence 1 to sentence 2 is about as wide as the universe itself, with about 10^87 Concord rotaries thrown in for good measure. Note the article never actually quotes the scientists performing the experiment as saying this, or listing any of the possible alternatives.

Also, this is the New York post, which bird owners have rejected as unsuitable to one birdcages.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
So scientists discover particles or at least behavior of particles that they cannot explain. I'm guessing that 'parallel universe' won more votes than 'aliens' or 'magic'?

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Now's the time to takeover, devide, and conquer since they are in lockdown because of the coronavirus. All we need to do is set them free and open up the workforce and the economy. And they will follow us forever!

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So scientists discover particles or at least behavior of particles that they cannot explain. I'm guessing that 'parallel universe' won more votes than 'aliens' or 'magic'?
If you like symmetry, and I do, it makes some kind of sense. When time reaches the end of our universe it flips round the back and returns the other way in a never ending circle, like a carousel. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osl6EJGwFyM

Last edited:

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lawyers will have new legal arguments galore thanks to this. I can see it now, everything will be blamed on our counterparts in the parallel universe. Hmm, could lead to freeing current convicts.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this an alternate/parallel universe concocted by the same "Modelers" that gave us the "Global Warming" and "Rona" estimated/predictions?

Top Bottom