• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ex-Gang Member From Chicago Claims The Govt Drops Crates Full Of Guns & Bullets In Black Hoods

I was working on a down town project adjacent to a police station right on a Main Street during the George Floyd protest era. The building was 90% complete and we were in the final punch list. The day before a planned protest at the police station two random pallets of bricks were dropped off in the alleyway next to the job. There was no masonry going on at that point on the project and the site had been cleaned up already.

They never figured out how two cubes of brick randomly showed up as they were not part of the project. The police were alerted and the bricks were removed from the area. The national guard was alerted and attended the protest, that part did make the news but they never told the public why the National guard were called up. There was outrage over it. I’m sure you could find it on Google.

Seems like another odd coincidence. George Soros? Maybe.
I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

JK... I do believe you. People were posting about the same happening across the country. The Mega Thread has a bunch of posts with pics and videos.

I was working on a down town project adjacent to a police station right on a Main Street during the George Floyd protest era. The building was 90% complete and we were in the final punch list. The day before a planned protest at the police station two random pallets of bricks were dropped off in the alleyway next to the job. There was no masonry going on at that point on the project and the site had been cleaned up already.

They never figured out how two cubes of brick randomly showed up as they were not part of the project. The police were alerted and the bricks were removed from the area. The national guard was alerted and attended the protest, that part did make the news but they never told the public why the National guard were called up. There was outrage over it. I’m sure you could find it on Google.

Bricks were getting delivered all over the country in similar fashion...

Hey! You know what? I just remembered Obama's "Fast and furious" program -" Gun-buyers, many of whom the feds suspected were criminals, were permitted to take firearms purchased in the U.S. and walk into Mexico without interference from agents; the intention was that once the guns were sold to powerful drug cartels, the ATF would later trace the firearms. Whistleblowers and investigators, however, found no attempt to trace the guns." "More than 2,000 guns were sold to suspected criminals thought to be linked to Mexican drug gangs in the two years of the operation under the Obama presidency."

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was true.
I have no idea what the motive is, or who in the .gov would be behind it, but frankly they have done much much worse.

The government has been doing this for years to kill of the Blacks.

Maybe other anti Black groups as well.

Just drop off a box of guns in the city and the Blacks kill each other.

NES has been covering this for years.

The government calls is a "Win / Win".

Crack in South Central LA distributed and sanctioned by the CIA ring a bell, these stories are not far fetched at all.

Doubt it.. Thems vote dem. Why kill off supporters?
Part of the price to pay to further the gun control agenda? I mean you can make anything a conspiracy. I worked with a guy who explained the lights in the corporate restroom were dim to discourage reading and keep visits short, and the black/white checkered floor in the cafeteria was designed to make the area uncomfortable and shorten the time it took for someone to eat lunch.

The story claims it first took place in 1982, while Reagan was president. I doubt this guy was born yet. In Urban Legend groups, this is called a "friend of friend story," and has as much credibility as any "it fell off a truck" tale.
So another option?
7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

This ... from 2017 ..
There's been tales of surprisingly lucky street gangs pulling crates of guns off the freight trains in Chicago for decades.

There was a period where it seemed everybody in Chicago had a Beretta 92. Story was, somebody got a heads up and the gangs cleared out a boxcar worth, so many that they depressed the street price.

That happened in a few different places where riots were spinning up if I remember right.
Total coincidence I'm sure.

News Flash: Gangbangers are f*cking retards. And do note that his analysis (Whitey is out to get us) is completely self-serving.

Does he apologize for the evil he inflicted on his community as a gangbanger? For the drugs he sold? The people he killed or victimized with minidless psychopathic violence?

Of course not.

But he found a crate of guns--and only Whitey could have put it there, and naturally thy reason they did it to keep "his people" down.

Video comments - “I’m telling you right now, they’ve been dropping the guns off in crates for years, I’ve seen it twice in my lifetime. I saw it in 1990 and again in 1999.”I remember back in 1982 I bought my first gun a 357 Magnum from a friend of mine on 115th Street wild 100s in Chicago, I asked him where did he get this brand new gun still in the box his exact words were we were walking along the tracks and there was two crates of gun over on the side by the junkyard when they open up the crates they were full of all kinds of guns. I got a 357 Magnum and a 380 automatic. I'm from Chicago this story is absolutely positively true."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ78EEzIcM0

Back
Top Bottom