• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Exclusive: Secret Military Task Force Prepares to Secure the U.S. Capital

So much for active military units not conducting military action in US cities.

Does JTF-6 count? I spent 2 weeks patrolling the southern border in the 90's. If my first fire team leader had his way (I should have let him), we would have invaded Mexico. Funny how that 3 strand barbed wire fence looked just like the other 11 we had crossed that night.

I've been killing the evenings playing through the Warlords of NY expansion and pondering how long we have until life imitates art in a big way.
I have not bought that expansion pack yet.
I hear it is good with a lots of added features as well.

The first Division game was in New York.
It is ironic that we are at the early stages of how that games story had played along.
980_509267213.jpg

Last edited:
There wont be anything left in NYC soon so......

I'm struggling to find a way to give a shit about anything in NYC.....

nope sorry, still can't find a way to give a shit. let them live with their shithole laws, political scum, etc.

based on their politics and tolerance of Statism alone, if the entire metro area was flattened by COVID or bulldozed into the ocean, I wouldn't give any part of a shit.

and eff them on any bailout, etc. They can live with their decisions to let their shitizens onto those vector subways and their sanctuary policies.

I'm struggling to find a way to give a shit about anything in NYC.....

nope sorry, still can't find a way to give a shit. let them live with their shithole laws, political scum, etc.

based on their politics and tolerance of Statism alone, if the entire metro area was flattened by COVID or bulldozed into the ocean, I wouldn't give any part of a shit.

and eff them on any bailout, etc. They can live with their decisions to let their shitizens onto those vector subways and their sanctuary policies.

Well, NYC is a lot like CA. We hate it for what it is, but we also hate it because, like it or not, our country needs it economically and commercially. We don't really have the luxury of just letting NYC fall apart.

How is that different than what we have here in Mass and NH under "Republican" governors that chucked the constitution out the window in less than 30 seconds

Hopefully its clear this was a rhetorical question......

The only thing I'll say is, I have more freedom during the lockdown in NH than I'd have in normal times in NYC.

How long would you last OC-ing or printing in NYC vs NH even now - before you'd be in a cell in NYC?

Let's see ...

Congress - useless. Could do their jobs from an apartment. Might make it harder to take bribes.

Do you think they will use Pay Pal friends and family absolutely no comments otherwise add 4%?
Bernie bros will be able to run and have meetings from their parents basements

Secret Military Task Force Prepares to Secure the U.S. Capital

It should have been 'secured' years ago...

Back
Top Bottom