• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excrutiathlon - WINNERS creedon & shaw

Invictus said:

"I forgot to ask while I was there, but how did everybody's gear setups work for them? Mine work really well, but I've never run a chest rig. Did they stay pretty secure while running, or bounce and sway a lot? "

Look closely at my gear and you'll notice I was wearing off the shelf wind pants, with my regular belt and mag pouches attached to the belt through the grenade loop.
*My* gear did not work well. :)

But at no point did that stop me from having a retarded volume of fun!

I carried all my mags in a back pack and it worked out well. My teammate dumped his spent mags in there as well to ease up the running. I'm pretty sure I will be using a similar setup next year or maybe an empty plate carrier with mag molle mag holders.

surprisingly i got those AK mags in the AR pouch invictus gave me and i just put the ALICE butt pack i had on my side and threw mags in there as a dump pouch... not the greatest idea having it move around so much because i have a nasty bruise from getting hit with a full 30 rounder and then five empty AK mags for the rest of the event. [laugh]

if i do anything before i do another one of these it will be work on cardio damn it.

Back
Top Bottom