Execute all gun owners?!

WOW! are there really anti gun leftists that are this insane? Came across this video this morning and my jaw dropped -

Last edited by a moderator:
lolkillme_zpsxio6cr2e.gif~original

The thing about being a gun owner is that it's hard for anti-gunners to kill you... Or do anything else against your will [emoji16]

Great satire, but there are SJWs out there who actually do espouse these types of views.

Yeah, some of the comments I've seen on social media are really sickening. Things like rejoicing at suicides and so forth. And they think *we're* the violent sickos. [rolleyes]

they are all welcome to try.....[wink]

the difference between gun owners and antis?
Gun owners know how to aim.....

they are all welcome to try.....[wink]

the difference between gun owners and antis?
Gun owners know how to aim.....

The other difference is that we're a bunch of lone individuals (or families) whereas they are willing and able to use the government to do their bidding, if they're not the government themselves.

Great satire, but there are SJWs out there who actually do espouse these types of views.

Exactly. It's their end goal.

While that guy's obviously just faux trolling and having fun, there are anti gunners who hate us that much...see Jim Carey for example....Didn't he wish cancer or something on all of us?

Why are liberals so hateful?

While that guy's obviously just faux trolling and having fun, there are anti gunners who hate us that much...see Jim Carey for example....Didn't he wish cancer or something on all of us?

Why are liberals so hateful?

Because they hate the fact that they can't CONTROL you!

WOW! are there really anti gun leftists that are this insane? Came across this video this morning and my jaw dropped -

I wonder if he'd try to do it and second how will he try. Bets are he won't get far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I remind everyone here that this is SATIRE. Showing the lunacy of the anti's and the libtards. He is actually probably pro2A, which is why he picked this topic. Poor choice and delivery, yes. But he is making fun of how crazy the anti's and anti's actually are. Look at his comments.....OBVIOUS troll.

wait...they can't execute us all. that would be murder and last I checked murder is illegal and therefor nobody is committing them...the laws says murder is illegal and as such.....

wait...they can't execute us all. that would be murder and last I checked murder is illegal and therefor nobody is committing them...the laws says murder is illegal and as such.....
Read Saul Alinski's book, Rules for Radicals. The PDF is online.
The goal is not to communicate, educate or convince. The goal is to create a reaction in your opponent, so they overreact. That overreaction can be used to defeat them.

So whenever a leftist says something insane, think to yourself that they are essentially spoiled rotten 3 year olds who need time out, and say nothing. Just walk away. Don't give them the rope to hang us..

Just look at those January 6th morons. The left is STILL using this against all conservatives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom