Exeter NH - AR15-Style Rifle Used in Armed Robbery

MaverickNH

NES Member

At about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, police said, five people walked into the Shell gas station's EZ Mart store on Main Street and held a clerk at gunpoint. They said all the robbers were wearing COVID-19-style face masks. One of them was armed with an AR-15-style weapon and another was armed with a handgun, police said.”

Must be that S&W M&P15-22 that got stolen from my friend’s house in Moultonboro years ago…

C1397326-CF1C-4E25-84F6-6BB6A5A40B08.jpeg

Of course it’s Exeter. Doesn’t get any bluer in NH. No good samaritans carrying until you get to the Epping border!

1660697041108.png

Last edited:
That gas station is 5 miles from my house. Just a couple of weeks ago, a woman was kidnapped from a public location (police didn't say where) in Brentwood, by someone who was on the lam from the cops. WTF is going on around here?
Not enough dead commies. Too many commies down over there.

Not that I would, but if I was planning on committing an armed robbery, you bet your ass an AR style firearm (length depending on mission scenario) would be in the mix.

Welcome to South Africa

5 vs 1
You fink it's freaky???

img-die-antwoord-6_12550734691.jpg

Few brain cells short there to wear a sweatshirt like that during a hold up…

That and it doesn't just say "Methuen". Some attire that was created for something very particular, and given to a particular group. If nothing else it gives police something to beat around about, unfortunately at the whims of MA police who will be less aggressive about pursuing leads I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom