• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Exeter NH - AR15-Style Rifle Used in Armed Robbery

In Exeter? You would think everyone there is packing heat.
Exeter is Portsmouth south and many that live there are ultra liberal that living with the Exeter long timers that grew up in Exeter and are not yuppies.
The only two places I personally think are worse with liberal disorders are Portsmouth and Kingston based of the liberal signs they plant in front of their houses.

That and it doesn't just say "Methuen". Some attire that was created for something very particular, and given to a particular group. If nothing else it gives police something to beat around about, unfortunately at the whims of MA police who will be less aggressive about pursuing leads I'm sure.
Massatwoshits is a menace. New Hampshire needs a wall.

Exeter is Portsmouth south and many that live there are ultra liberal that living with the Exeter long timers that grew up in Exeter and are not yuppies.
The only two places I personally think are worse with liberal disorders are Portsmouth and Kingston based of the liberal signs they plant in front of their houses.

As far as Kingston, a few signs you drive by is just that. Rockingham County isn't very liberal, neither is Kingston. A very fair number of loud trumpy signs in the same area, even the profane anti biden sort.

Have you been to Durham or Newmarket lately?

Don’t say “of course it’s Exeter”. It very well could have been Manchester or Nashua.
Just implying perps picked a liberal town with no gun toting alphas to spoil the crime. But I suppose criminals don’t check electoral results maps like I do when buying a home.

This whole region is a no-go zone politically IMO. It’s like spending money in MA, I don’t do it anymore unless I absolutely have to.

If the residents only knew their proximity to SIG’s epic training and manufacturing footprint they might lose their minds.

My guess they are from MA, mid to southern CT. There has been over the last couple of years groups from middle and southern CT going north on crime sprees with stolen vehicles. The probability is gangs from around Springfield, Worcester, or Boston area.
5 guys drove from MA/CT in pajamas to rob $80 from a gas station in Exeter NH? Also they left on foot iirc. Did they even have a car? The MA derangement syndrome up there is getting out of control [laugh]

probably bought with cash from a thrift store
I have to admit I have more than a few t-shirts from Goodwill that have zero connection to me in any way. Ones a lacrosse tournament that Ive never even heard of, another is a prep school hockey shirt, another is a bar in TX.

Would be a great story if thats what gets these dudes caught though.

Let’s see, if all this crime is committed by these types, and all our prisons have huge amounts of these types, why do these types say the justce system is RACIS ?
It’s “ray-cist” - like a ray gun from old timey sci-if. As in “wypipo so raycist!.”

Last edited:

I'll admit Newmarket I'm not so familiar with lately but historically it was more of an Epping, Raymond, lots of rednecks - college kids here and there, cute downtown (which no those places don't have) but that didn't define the place. Durham is pretty damn rural minus the campus and 10,000?+ college kids.

Back
Top Bottom