• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Expired SSL certificate?

Check again? The cert I see says active 6/22/16 to 12/25/16, but it's from Cloudflare, so probably something service wide.

He uses some odd certificate issuer on this site that I believe expires weekly and automatically renews. They are free or very cheap but are very hokey.

SSL is provided via CloudFlare - the current cert is good through 12/25 and renews automatically.

Some browsers don't refresh the detailed information in a timely manner, but I assure you that everything is fine on the back end.

SSL is provided via CloudFlare - the current cert is good through 12/25 and renews automatically.

Some browsers don't refresh the detailed information in a timely manner, but I assure you that everything is fine on the back end.

Actually, it's the antivirus trapping the expired certificate, reading in part: "It cannot be guaranteed that the contacted server (delivery.tacticalrepublic.com) is the one it appears to be. . . ."

Clicking through to take a look at the certificate, I see "Issued to: delivery.tacticalrepublic.com Issued by: GeoTrust DV SSL CA Valid from 6/16/2013 to 6/18/2016."

Actually, it's the antivirus trapping the expired certificate, reading in part: "It cannot be guaranteed that the contacted server (delivery.tacticalrepublic.com) is the one it appears to be. . . ."

Clicking through to take a look at the certificate, I see "Issued to: delivery.tacticalrepublic.com Issued by: GeoTrust DV SSL CA Valid from 6/16/2013 to 6/18/2016."

That makes more sense, they are one of the advertising partners. I will let them know their cert is expired. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom