Explosion in Manhattan

Serial numbers are being planned for pressure cookers. ATF will be in control of these items and buyers will require background checks and a seven day waiting period.

MSM is tearing into Trump for calling it a bombing. Curiously, Hillary used the same words, but no such outrage.

I seem to remember a kid setting off a mentos 2l soda bottle in a parking lot a while back. I believe that was referred to as a "bomb"...

ISIS claiming responsibility for the mall stabbings.

Also, waiting on a presser with De Blasio, where he will supposably call it "terrorism". [rolleyes]

*Update* He didn't say it.

But at least "heavy weapons will be issued to police". So we've got that going for us. [thinking]

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;mBbakkBroeo]http://youtu.be/mBbakkBroeo[/video]

Last edited:
032309-obama-laughing-p1.jpg

WE MAY NEVER KNOW THE MOTIVATION

Just got off the phone with my nyc source. In LE is all i will say. Cant say what agency. It is believed to be terrorism. Didnt read anything ftlrom media so i dont know what they are reporting. It was a pressure cooker set up with cell phone trigger it is believed

Just got off the phone with my nyc source. In LE is all i will say. Cant say what agency. It is believed to be terrorism. Didnt read anything ftlrom media so i dont know what they are reporting. It was a pressure cooker set up with cell phone trigger it is believed

Is it possible that this was a test explosion by terrorists? For example, they're trying to perfect their bombing.

Is it possible that this was a test explosion by terrorists? For example, they're trying to perfect their bombing.

I would say once you've built a bomb, placed the bomb in a public spot and hurt a couple dozen people you've officially gone from the testing phase to the implementation phase. And I'm thinking all bombers are looking to fine tune their craft from bang to bang too. But I'm no terrorism expert I just play one on NES.

Soft target practice. Maybe they'll put a IED in a dumpster filled with nails and gunpowder and roll it down a steep hill in san francisco

Secondary devices. A well known tactic. But, some people just can't resist crapping on the cops. Do you kneel during the National Anthem?

I don't know why, but when some asshat NYPD started yelling at people to get off the ****ing street, I literally yelled **** YOU at my monitor.

I understand if they're in the debris/evidence area of telling people to get back, but last I checked standing on a street corner isn't against the law.

Why pressure cookers? They aren't really for high pressures. Other than a latching lid they're probably no better than a regular pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people with no skills/tools they are already made to lock and hold pressure.

Yeah, but that pressure is pretty low before the relief valve kicks in. I know it can't safely vent an explosion, but it's not like these guys are getting pipe bomb pressures out of a pressure cooker. I'd guess a regular pot with the lid held on with duct tape would act the same in an explosion.

The tin foil hatter in me thinks pressure cookers make better headlines than regular cookware so that's what the [STRIKE=CIA]CIA[/STRIKE] terrorists use.

What i remember from reading news articles after the Boston Marathon bombing, they hold pressure just long enough to amplify the force of the explosive. A regular pot would allow a lot of the shock wave to go straight up and reduce potential damage. Plus when the sides of the pot rupture, it makes more shrapnel.

I'm not an expert, but that's how I remember it being explained.

Why pressure cookers? They aren't really for high pressures. Other than a latching lid they're probably no better than a regular pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a buddy working at the closest hospital. Said the ER was packed to the gills.

Have a feeling the only answers they find on this are gonna be the ones they want. That is if they don't already know.

I don't know much about them but I would guess that they would remove the relief valve.

Yeah, but that pressure is pretty low before the relief valve kicks in. I know it can't safely vent an explosion, but it's not like these guys are getting pipe bomb pressures out of a pressure cooker. I'd guess a regular pot with the lid held on with duct tape would act the same in an explosion.

The tin foil hatter in me thinks pressure cookers make better headlines than regular cookware so that's what the [STRIKE=CIA]CIA[/STRIKE] terrorists use.

Hours after the explosion they know it is intentional but not terror related. Some F N wack job screaming Allah Akbar shoots up someplace and it's let's not jump to conclusions we do not have enough information......Uh ya and we are not helping this by reporting about it either. I give the F up [banghead][banghead][banghead]
And every time "the authorities" sit around jacking each other - and us - off about "not jumping to terrorist/Islamic/etc conclusions", Trump's "narrow" lead gets a little less "narrow" and a lot effin "wider and wider"...

Doesn't mean it was Tannerite. Media does have a tendency to completely pull things out of their ass nowadays.

Absolutely. The background video as they were talking about Tannerite "which can be bought over the counter", was a bunch of unrelated chemicals. I just figured they were looking for an excuse to weaponize Tannerite in the minds of the sheep.

It actually is a common tactic. Blow a bomb then wait till first responders show up and a crowd forms, then light off the secondary device.

That's haji 101
And if NYPD didn't have a history of illegally removing citizens from the streets I could be persuaded to believe this was the reason. But when they're on video saying a street is a constitution free zone they lose all credibility

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom