• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Explosion in Manhattan

Unless they cause enough havoc to get 0bama to 'postpone' the election and the GOP will do nothing - then they get to sit back and watch the fireworks

CAIR will be mainstream tv saying that we mustn't give in to Islamophobia. Tut-tut-tut. No, no, no.

I'm pretty much sick of this shit. My son has served three tours for this country, one in Iraq, two in Afghanistan, all three in FOBs, and he's home now, waiting to be deployed again. His best friend, who lives up the street from us, medical-ed out, for as he puts it "I got blowed up". These "kids" put their lives on the line multiple times and our gmdn politicians can't even speak the truth about the people attacking us in our homeland. Fck them and their political correctness.

Until Barry's and congresscritters kids are out on FOBs getting shot at, the ruling class gives no ****s.

And we have a suspect

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/ahmad-khan-rahami

I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

(ETA, sorry for the dupe)

You know, if *I* were ISIS, I'd be keeping a low profile until after the election. Their prospects here are far better with Cankles presiding from the White House Clinic Wing than with the Raccoon.

Then why are they praying to Allah hoping that Trump wins (according to HRC)? [laugh]

Whoever would have thought that the suspect(s) would be from or have ties with a Muslim country? I would have bet my money that the suspect was from some deplorable country like Iceland.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-800...-granted-citizenship-130452164--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants who had pending deportation orders from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general found that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases

This what you get when they allow those dirty camel intercoursing muzzie bastards into this country with out being quarantined or vetted.

There is no such thing as a good muzzie, and if there are, they should be reporting on these shitheads, but they aren't. You know just like some of you guys say that when good cops don't report bad cops, they are just as bad for being complicit. Well the same thing applies here. I don't give a shit what excuse the complicit muzzies have.

Where do you think a lot of the intel that shakes out on these guys comes from? They do get reported on/and there is intervention by their community members. But that doesn't fit your narrative.

Mike

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-800...-granted-citizenship-130452164--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants who had pending deportation orders from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general found that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases

Oopsie!!
Where do you think a lot of the intel that shakes out on these guys comes from? They do get reported on/and there is intervention by their community members. But that doesn't fit your narrative.

Mike

They're darker than he is, so he's going to post as much vitriolic crap about them as he can.

My eleven point plan for NYC:

Police patrolling the streets and subways in full combat gear with automatic rifles and bomb sniffing attack dogs.
ID checks for everyone with random public cavity searches.
Snipers on random rooftops.
Tanks and armored vehicles patrolling the streets.
Erect a "Jersey barrier" wall around the UN, city hall and all mosques.
Full surveillance of all cell phone and internet traffic.
Blimps with full surveillance capacity moored over Manhattan.
Drones with full hell-fire missile capability flying over the tr-state area.
X-ray trucks patrolling and "examining" cars and people as needed.
Abduction and detention of known or suspected terrorists "for the duration".
No fly zone over five boroughs.

Yup just what the Liberals need, I say do it.

Oopsie!!
They're darker than he is, so he's going to post as much vitriolic crap about them as he can.

Not all Muslims are dark-skinned. Does this guy look dark-skinned?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 660fourpics_20160919_101614.jpg
    660fourpics_20160919_101614.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 354
You're right, of course. Actually all that matters to JWPaolilliJr is that they are "different" than he is. If they are "muzzies", it's the end of the world.

Now if they left all the crap behind instead of bringing with them and raising children in the same hateful manner it might be a different story. But no lets try and fix the world one zealot at a time...

Any idea what 800 bad apples do in a barrel of good ones? Or just tell me that those 800 arent bad...

I call bullshit on that. Boston office was anal about fingerprints, they lost it a few times but required to re-take them for citizenship process to proceed.

Also, it's not a magic grant, it's a long process with interviews and reviews. How these were just granted, I don't know, but I bet that someone from above gave some orders to relax existed process.

This whole situation is retarded. If you want to stop this shit from happening, stop invading other countries. We've brought this on ourselves and these kinds of things are the inevitable outcome of people blindly supporting military actions abroad.

Expect this stuff to happen more and more. Expect Ds and Rs to make it worse.

This whole situation is retarded. If you want to stop this shit from happening, stop invading other countries. We've brought this on ourselves and these kinds of things are the inevitable outcome of people blindly supporting military actions abroad.

You are out of your mind. Islam has been ravaging Western Civilization for hundreds of years before the New World was even discovered. The only reason they resort to terrorism is because they peaked militarily in the 15th Century and haven't been able to conquer like they used to, so they use terrorism and immigration.

Even if we went full on non-interventionist and payed them huge sums of money and apologized vociferously for all the mean things we did to them, they would still attack us, because Muslims are savages who need to learn a nuclear lesson.

I used to believe that to be true, however PLO was bankrolled by KGB and the whole rush of plane highjackings in the 60s carried the same marks. After Soviet-Israeli relationship soured, KGB was force-feeding American-Zionist bullshit in every Arab friendly country. Soviets supported every known terrorist org from PLO and Hezbollah to eventually ISIS with Putin at the helm. Now Russia wants "cooperation" in the face of the terrorism threat, but I really doubt how all these plots come to fruition at very convenient times.

Not sure if you're implying that I'm playing the race card, but you're incorrect if you are. What I'm doing is calling him out on the racist, bigoted crap that he constantly spews.

Not quite sure what your point is. Can it be bigoted if it's true? Does racist actually mean anything any more?

sharia-constitution-comparison.jpg

for the people who apologize for these people saying there are good ones need to go work a couple of years in the middle east. I have and let me tell you they will be your friend one day but if they get a little pressure they will turn on you in second and justify it becase their religion says its ok. some of you people are dillusional. bringing them into this country will never work out for people who claim to follow the constitution. it contridicts their whole religion they will never follow the constitution.

You are out of your mind. Islam has been ravaging Western Civilization for hundreds of years before the New World was even discovered. The only reason they resort to terrorism is because they peaked militarily in the 15th Century and haven't been able to conquer like they used to, so they use terrorism and immigration.

Even if we went full on non-interventionist and payed them huge sums of money and apologized vociferously for all the mean things we did to them, they would still attack us, because Muslims are savages who need to learn a nuclear lesson.

I used to believe that to be true, however PLO was bankrolled by KGB and the whole rush of plane highjackings in the 60s carried the same marks. After Soviet-Israeli relationship soured, KGB was force-feeding American-Zionist bullshit in every Arab friendly country. Soviets supported every known terrorist org from PLO and Hezbollah to eventually ISIS with Putin at the helm. Now Russia wants "cooperation" in the face of the terrorism threat, but I really doubt how all these plots come to fruition at very convenient times.

If we never posted troops in the ME these people would not fly half way around the globe to kill us. It's pretty ****ing simple and straight forward. Don't piss people off, they won't dedicate their lives to killing you when you live thousands of miles away.

The US is not Russia, we don't border the ME.

If we never posted troops in the ME these people would not fly half way around the globe to kill us. It's pretty ****ing simple and straight forward. Don't piss people off, they won't dedicate their lives to killing you when you live thousands of miles away.

The US is not Russia, we don't border the ME.

Yeah, there's a lot more to it than that. There are many, many organizations working to undermine the USA and Northern Europe. How do you think 0bama was elected?

Problem is you lose your virtue if you follow this path as it inevitably leads to forbidden thoughts.

This is why the whole " We are here to protect you " is a running scam. All that NY ( existing ) security didn't prevent a few pipe bombs going off, its a standing joke.

Protect yourself first and observe your surroundings at all times

Back
Top Bottom