Explosion in Manhattan

None of that has anything to do with Muslims coming to America to attack. Look back before 30 years ago and point out an incident on The American mainland where Muslim groups were committing bombings and shootings. You can't, because it didn't happen. Our continued incursions into the ME over oil and NG are what pointed them to us. If not for that they'd still be fighting each other, the Russians and occasionally the Europeans. Again, let them do that like the have for centuries. We don't need to be halfway around the world ****ing with people.

The actual reason is US used to have reasonable immigration policies and actually checked people out before letting them in. When immigrants committed crimes or were involved in anti-American activities, they were deported. There were less PC bullshit, more guns and more bacon and if you didn't like that shit, you were encouraged to GTFO. Look at Orlando shooters and this new bomber dude's backgrounds. They were encouraged to come here and practice their bullshit cult like America is a part of Afganistan.

I remember coming to US over 25 years ago, in VT (Bernie's libtard nest). Speaking anything but English was frowned upon. This was libtard Vermont, the cradle of Bernie Sanders, I had people multiple times come over and remind me that this is America and in America we speak English. Your culture was fine, but this was America and people celebrated American holidays, values not some goat****ing solstice. Today, it's like there is no America, everyone is encouraged to wear their motherland flags to school, celebrate motherland holidays and other divershitty bullshit.

I disagree. Muslims have always been a huge percentage of the human race. This isn't a new problem. The only change is we keep attacking them, and then for some ridiculous reason, get upset when they strike back.

I'm not saying ME Muslims are peaceful, I'm saying they'd stick to their own area if we weren't mulling around in it and supporting people like the Isrealis and Saudis.

Dude, wherever they come in contact with anyone, there was always rape and murder for kafirs and muslims who ****ed goats different, ALWAYS. There are Christians in Egypt, there are Christians in other ME countries who were always persecuted. ****ing Turkey and Armenians? Millions were dead. Anywhere there are muslims, if they are not killing each other over correct allah bullshit, they are killing others for not accepting allah. People just had little concern about some Armenians in far away lands. Now muslims are here, now we have muzzi raised Barry who keep talking about religion of peace and fostering "tolerance" at every level of .gov

Look at all other places where US was baslls deep: Korea, VietNam, Africa ... how many towers did Koreans drop in NYC, how many pressure cookers did VietNamese blew up (and they actually use that shit at home)? None. It's always discontent religion of peace blowing shit up. Always.

Last edited:
Look at all other places where US was baslls deep: Korea, VietNam, Africa ... how many towers did Koreans drop in NYC, how many pressure cookers did VietNamese blew up (and they actually use that shit at home)? None. It's always discontent religion of peace blowing shit up. Always.

There are some pretty tough Vietnamese gangs in Lowell. one example

There are some pretty tough Vietnamese gangs in Lowell. one example

yeah, and how many times do we hear Taoism or Budhism are religions of peace? [laugh] Everytime a pressure cooker goes off my first thought is ... oh no, not another disgruntled Hui Dong blowing shit up for 70 water buffalos /sarcasm.

Yes, you're right the US incited the Barbary Wars by its continuous aggression towards the Ottoman Empire.

We could be complete isolationists and Islam would still attack us, it is part of their belief system.

And as far as always being a huge part of the population, not really as Islam didn't exist before the seventh century.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

So you're unaware that the Babary wars didn't happen in the western hemisphere?

All you're doing is proving my point. We mess around abroad, they strike back.

I love how people talk about the Barbary wars like we've never had tariffs.

You are aware that they Barbary Wars were because Muslims were attacking US shipping and taking hostages, right?
Or is unwillingness to pay tribute an act of aggression.

You are aware that they Barbary Wars were because Muslims were attacking US shipping and taking hostages, right?
Or is unwillingness to pay tribute an act of aggression.

You mean when they tried to extract shipping tariffs for using their trade routes and then arrested those who wouldn't pay? Kind of like we would have done at the Panama or Erie canal? Maybe instead of just reading the American wording of some historical events, you should expand your horizons. Or at least be honest and admit we fought a war over wanting to ship goods through a region halfway around the world for commerce reasons, not national security reasons. Then afterward we tried to act like the big bad Muslims were just anti trade, random piracy *******s.

Yes, yes I know when the Barbary wars happened, what they were about and what caused them.

Some folks are too dense to waste time on, I think that you may have just found one of them.

I ask simple questions, like give an event of Muslim groups targeting the US before Desert Storm, you guys come back with the Barbary Wars. Who exactly is being obtuse in this situation?

You mean when they tried to extract shipping tariffs for using their trade routes and then arrested those who wouldn't pay? Kind of like we would have done at the Panama or Erie canal? Maybe instead of just reading the American wording of some historical events, you should expand your horizons. Or at least be honest and admit we fought a war over wanting to ship goods through a region halfway around the world for commerce reasons, not national security reasons. Then afterward we tried to act like the big bad Muslims were just anti trade, random piracy *******s.

Yes, yes I know when the Barbary wars happened, what they were about and what caused them.
Not really - trade routes on open ocean?

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/first-barbary-war

It was a choice between pay protection money or fight.

are tariffs normally collected while at sea?

Muslims had been extorting shipping on the Mediterranean for centuries.

Want another, the Morrow Indians that General Pershing had to deal with, Remember that was a United States Territory at that time.

So nice of you to pick and choose the time and events of your very short knowledge of history that provides for you.

It's Moro, not Morrow. Technicality, I know.

That's only a viable claim if you currently consider Afghanistan a "territory". Again we invaded an area where the people didn't want us there. I don't see how them fighting back is not called for. We caused that war by taking them over.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really hate this country so much that you will go out of the way like you do to validate the animals that are attacking it?

I'm in no way defending them. I'm saying if you invade a country, don't be surprised when those people hate you and try to kill you back. So I'm proposing we stop invading countries in the ME.

I ask simple questions, like give an event of Muslim groups targeting the US before Desert Storm, you guys come back with the Barbary Wars. Who exactly is being obtuse in this situation?
The answer is that the world has gotten a lot smaller and these attacks are now easier to project all the way to continental US.

So, my response is that Islam has been exporting violence to the limits of its ability to project since its foundation.

It's Moro, not Morrow. Technicality, I know.

That's only a viable claim if you currently consider Afghanistan a "territory". Again we invaded an area where the people didn't want us there. I don't see how them fighting back is not called for. We caused that war by taking them over.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in no way defending them. I'm saying if you invade a country, don't be surprised when those people hate you and try to kill you back. So I'm proposing we stop invading countries in the ME.

you do realize these muzzies dont want us alive on this planet to them countries mean nothing, sooner or later they will try enslave or kill all non muslims. period! people are always trying to find the reason besides the one staring at them for why they want to kill us. its in their culture their goal as a whole is to have the whole planet muslim by death or conversion. the united states our constitution and our way of life is a complete threat to their beliefs and their religion.

Uh No. We did not invade the Philipines it was the spoils of war from our war with Spain.

You are making excuse for the Muzzie Bastards, That is no different than defending them. So once again; Do you really hate this country so much that you will go out of the way like you do to validate the animals that are attacking it?

Why don't you for once answer a question?

People who's country we occupy are definitely validated in attacking the invaders. When would that ever not be true?

I don't hate my country, I hate my gov't who claims to conduct war in my name. Which they don't.

"Inheriting" a territory after a war with another country and then trying to rule it when the people hate you too, is no different than invading it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

you do realize these muzzies dont want us alive on this planet to them countries mean nothing, sooner or later they will try enslave or kill all non muslims. period! people are always trying to find the reason besides the one staring at them for why they want to kill us. its in their culture their goal as a whole is to have the whole planet muslim by death or conversion. the united states our constitution and our way of life is a complete threat to their beliefs and their religion.

Great, when they come here and try we can deal with them. That doesn't require us fighting in regions on the other side of the globe that have been in turmoil literally since the dawn of human existence.

That's only a viable claim if you currently consider Afghanistan a "territory". Again we invaded an area where the people didn't want us there.
The then govt of Afghanistan was harboring a fugitive who committed an act of war against the US.

Bush gave their govt a choice - hand him over or lose power. They chose.

Yeah, they did not want us their.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, when they come here and try we can deal with them. That doesn't require us fighting in regions on the other side of the globe that have been in turmoil literally since the dawn of human existence.[/QUOTE]

look at deerborn and what is starting to happen here in the US. when they hit numbers that they feel they can change things to their way of life they will. they do know how to vote their way of life into our system. they are using our own constitution against us and when they they have enough numbers to do away with the constitution they will.

The actual reason why they hate us is moot. Who really cares? There will never be peace with these animals no matter what we do at this point.

The then govt of Afghanistan was harboring a fugitive who committed an act of war against the US.

I'd argue if we wanted to get Bin Laden and punish those who perpetrated 9/11, we'd have invaded Saudi Arabia, where they came from and got financing and Pakistan where we already knew Bin Laden was. But yeah, I'm sure that giant gas pipeline we built right after invading had nothing to do with it.

My view of Afganistan is that there isn't a centralized .gov to begin with. They are highly tribal culture and the concept of a country that includes all warring tribes is impossible for them to grasp. Most people stay within their little worlds, valleys all their life, they don't travel far. Looking back at how Afganistan was organized as a country, it's a Western construct, West in one or another form tried to establish some sort of ruling party that would control entire country by means of force and number of weapons. When Soviets tried to establish some sort of order or even military presence, it always involved alliances with dozens of warlords and tribesmen who constantly shifted their allegiance based on what they got in exchange. Infamously, the same warlords who created well known bloodbaths of the war, were the same people who were later allied with Soviets, drawing heavy criticism later on. All major, stable rulers of Afganistan were not elected by people of that country but by heavy, unconditional support of some country, US or Soviet Union or Russia and back to US again.

I'd say that Afganistan has no identity as a country. It's a territory. To ask Afganistan to hand over someone is to ask every single tribe rulers in that territory and all of them will have their own answer.

Last edited:
How much power do we want to give the gov to keep open investigation going when they don't have evidence of a crime?

Do we want to allow the government to restrict travel?

I rather deal with the hazards of a inept government than an over bearing one

Back
Top Bottom