Explosion in Manhattan

How much power do we want to give the gov to keep open investigation going when they don't have evidence of a crime?

Do we want to allow the government to restrict travel?

I rather deal with the hazards of a inept government than an over bearing one

I hear you, but why not just end the charade if it is so ineffective. Don't keep telling the sheep the gov't will save you, then constantly fail at those duties, whether it's terrorism or the Clintons.

I hear you, but why not just end the charade if it is so ineffective. Don't keep telling the sheep the gov't will save you, then constantly fail at those duties, whether it's terrorism or the Clintons.

I've posted this before, and likely will again, this is why the charade continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some theories sound crazy but you can't admit that all those random terrorists acts and attacks where they capture the person responsible with hours/days and he happens to be Muslim don't seem a bit like a set up.

I know some theories sound crazy but you can't admit that all those random terrorists acts and attacks where they capture the person responsible with hours/days and he happens to be Muslim don't seem a bit like a set up.

Yeah and when they find a pawn who shanks his brother and goes on jihad pilgrimage well thats just a bonus...

Apparently zippy's wife and mother beat feet back to the M.E. before the bombs went off.
Whereabouts unknown.
Seems to be a pattern of ignored warnings here.
Funny , I'll bet the ranch that every post on this board that's in the least unfriendly to the government is archived somewhere , but even when they get handed information on a silver platter about snackbar's, shit still get's blown up anyway.
A suspicious person might get to thinking it's by design.
Let's see what rights we need to give up in order to be "safe" after this one.

Also from my somewhat limited knowledge of explosives, the only way he could have set off the bombs in that configuration using tannerite, is if he had access to blasting caps.
Someone with more knowledge , feel free to correct me.
Otherwise I'm tempted to call bullshit on the FBI and look to see how long it takes for the tannerite ban bill to be introduced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom