• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Export of firearms purchased by a non US citizen ?

mac1911

NES Member
OK so I was presented with a question from a Gentleman who has a certificate to import a handgun to Republic of Cabo Verde.
he is restricted to 22lr and up to 32 SW or magnum ? Also restricted to 100 rounds of ammo.

He is not sure on where to purchase said handgun and ammo. I have no clue on what to tell him.

Need to point him in the right direction. Any dealers in MASS that deal directly with export ?

A former employee of Four Seasons left to run his import/export business. You might ask Carl for a contact. This was a very long time ago, so no idea if the guy is still in business.

Yeah I didn't get a chance to get to my phone until 130pm. Any how the guy has a certificate to import expires Jan 11th. I'm a little shocked he was not more prepared.
I called a friend who recommended the international sales dev of SW.
This poor guy seems to have thought he could just stroll in and buy a gun anywhere and ship it off back home?
I helped him find a few gun dealers who specialize in export. One in Miami FL. Told him worth a cal to find out the proper forms he needs on the U.S. side and how to actually get the pistol.

Back
Top Bottom