Fabric Store protests gun shop

This is the perfect example of liberalism at its finest . Norm at the Gun Rack is an awesome person. He does so much for the surrounding community and is more than a stand up guy. I know him personally and see what he gives back. I’d love to know if the nice sewing lady contributes or extracts from the community. I have my hunches
Norm is the best. The whole team is. To the point where I brought my dad up from CT (A 2 hour drive) and he was so happy he and his retired buddies make a gun rack pilgramige up there every couple of months now.
This just gives me a great excuse to go spend more money there.
"I dont have a problem, Im owning the libs honey!"

f***. A friend of mine lives on a main road in town, 50 mph road, right near an intersection that apparently a lot of people miss, and choose to use his big wide driveway to turn around in. He doesn’t appreciate this. Few years ago, he spray painted on a 4x8 sheet of plywood ‘NO f***ING TURNING!!’ And had it right at the road. The kids drive by and saw it, and read it aloud in the car!! I laughed, but apparently others didn’t. A few hours later we drive by and the swear was crossed out in spray paint.
If you're talking NH then Howdy Neighbor!

My UPS guy has been telling me about The Gun Rack, I def need to get there ASAP now.
What kind of gay nutcase opens a yarn store anyway?
Place isn't bad , the owner and his son are kind of annoying , but I guess that is what it is. He definitely keeps the place stocked.........

Norm is awesome! Met him and his kids at Moses Scout Camp. Try to get to his store a few times a year, although it’s an hour away. P.S. protestors are sprouting up everywhere! Drive through West Brookfield today and there were a bunch of soccer moms on Rt 9 with protest signs: “Universal a background checks now!” and “Ban AR-15’s now!”

Norm's a great guy, very community focused. His store is always well stocked and he gets a lot of interesting stuff in there. I'm sure he is getting a kick out of seeing that every day.

Damn it. Had no idea there was a gun shop over there. I was just across the river from there last weekend. Must add stop for next time.
With exception of the Mill you will be hard pressed to find a better shop in MA. Norm is awesome and happy to talk with every customer. A true 2A proponent

100% as expected

58972c0e254a62c1a446132c0d4fbf5f59975ec57a5cc42454c20c85a4edf083_1.jpg

With exception of the Mill you will be hard pressed to find a better shop in MA. Norm is awesome and happy to talk with every customer. A true 2A proponent
Couldn't agree more. The staff is great and the selection really is quite impressive (for Massachusetts). Any time I've stopped in the place has been packed. Definitely worth going out of your way to visit if you're in the area. This story really makes me want to go by another gun from them. Or two.

Back
Top Bottom