Facebook deleted 619DW Guns&Ammo business page because of the store's mask policy.

Completely dumbass sign to post. Why not "If you must wear a mask for health reasons, please show your face upon entering the store and when asked by employees. Otherwise no masks may be worn in this store." Or simply, "No wearing of masks allowed in this store." and leave it at that. The other signs are funny, but to post a sign that says they will draw guns if someone enters wearing a mask is a sure sign of small dick syndrome.
It’s obvious you’ve never been there. Please never go there. His store, his rules.

If you’re interested in other dudes penis’ then you may have happened upon the wrong forum. I’m OK with wear a mask, gun pointed at you.

JFC we're well into April and the second full year of this Covid-19 thing. Can't we move on from the 'mask' debate?

At this point it's "best effort." Everyone should just accept that for some people that will be NO effort. Maybe they got their shots. Maybe they survived Covid and have good antibodies. Maybe they're making a statement. Maybe they feel we're over the hump. Maybe they're just idiots in denial of something. Or they just feel it's time to move on.

Maybe it's not your business, and you need to understand that your opinion is valuable only to you.

If you're pro-mask and are SO worried about non-mask wearers, then just wear two. Or two with a shield, and gloves, and hand sanitizer. Just shut up.

Some people are over the top in one direction or the other. I'm somewhere in the middle. I wear it as a courtesy mostly in the walmart and supermarket and such. I also wipe the handlebar on the shopping cart and wash my hands frequently. But if I forget it I'm done with going back to the car for it.

C'est la vie. Let's move on.

(His store, his rules)

JFC we're well into April and the second full year of this Covid-19 thing. Can't we move on from the 'mask' debate?

At this point it's "best effort." Everyone should just accept that for some people that will be NO effort. Maybe they got their shots. Maybe they survived Covid and have good antibodies. Maybe they're making a statement. Maybe they feel we're over the hump. Maybe they're just idiots in denial of something. Or they just feel it's time to move on.

Maybe it's not your business, and you need to understand that your opinion is valuable only to you.

If you're pro-mask and are SO worried about non-mask wearers, then just wear two. Or two with a shield, and gloves, and hand sanitizer. Just shut up.

Some people are over the top in one direction or the other. I'm somewhere in the middle. I wear it as a courtesy mostly in the walmart and supermarket and such. I also wipe the handlebar on the shopping cart and wash my hands frequently. But if I forget it I'm done with going back to the car for it.

C'est la vie. Let's move on.

(His store, his rules)
That’s a lot of posturing for:

Keith’s place, Keith’s rules!!
Nobody cares about your feelings, especially in regards to the kung flu!!

Please, don’t patronize his business, PLEASE!!!

That’s a lot of posturing for:

Keith’s place, Keith’s rules!!
Nobody cares about your feelings, especially in regards to the kung flu!!

Please, don’t patronize his business, PLEASE!!!
But does he have 5.45 in stock?

Don't f***ing go there if you don't like the policy. If you think the face diaper is going to save your life....STAY HOME! His store, his rules. Maybe he doesn't want terrified Karens in his store, and filthy masks thrown all over his parking lot.
Sounds like someone has anger issues.

Sounds like someone has anger issues.
No, I'm actually pretty easy going, just have a low tolerance for the sheep peeing their panties over people not wearing useless masks. As I've said before, if Fauci the Clown said sticking a buttplug up your arse would protect you, half the people would be waddling around with one up their butt.

It’s obvious you’ve never been there. Please never go there. His store, his rules.

If you’re interested in other dudes penis’ then you may have happened upon the wrong forum. I’m OK with wear a mask, gun pointed at you.
I didn't knock his policy- only the stupid sign. I'm totally OK with the no mask policy and for a gun store think it is actually the right policy. Maybe the guy is OK and just a little too gung ho + lacking a filter. "No masks allowed" or some some similar shit would suffice but if he wants to post smack-talking signs on his store, that's his business. To me it reads like smack-talking, thus the comment regarding compensating for something.

Unfortunate that the NH subreddit is infested with antis and cringelord lefties. Well..it is reddit.

The sign is whatever. If anything the owner might be getting a laugh over the butthurt it's causing.
The subreddit is full of "lifetime gun owners" (who have never owned or even held a gun) who are now going to "patronize other gun stores" (where they have never bought anything in their lives).

"No masks allowed" or some some similar shit would suffice
In fact it did not suffice: "No Mask Allowed" sign was on the door of the store since August of 2020. It did not stop some people who read it and decided to come in with face diaper on anyway. New sign went on same day state mask mandate was lifted and it looks like new sign works better than the old one in preventing masked visitors entering the store. Kind of better attention getter. :)

Drawing a gun on someone wearing a mask... wait! Am I missing a "This is my rifle, this is my gun." reference? Now I get it-

84b366d9ca5cd679356ea66105c3074c.jpg

Don't f***ing go there if you don't like the policy. If you think the face diaper is going to save your life....STAY HOME! His store, his rules. Maybe he doesn't want terrified Karens in his store, and filthy masks thrown all over his parking lot.

Show me on this doll where a complete stranger wearing a mask hurt you.
istockphoto-1137380717-612x612.jpg

You do realize you will go to jail for that. Don't you?

I didn't knock his policy- only the stupid sign. I'm totally OK with the no mask policy and for a gun store think it is actually the right policy. Maybe the guy is OK and just a little too gung ho + lacking a filter. "No masks allowed" or some some similar shit would suffice but if he wants to post smack-talking signs on his store, that's his business. To me it reads like smack-talking, thus the comment regarding compensating for something.
collectablearmsandammo.com

Check out the website, it shows the old storefront. This is right at a traffic light, less than 100’ from the DW highway/old rt. 3. This is how this guy rolls. Love it or leave it. I love it.

That's just as bad as the karen's yelling at people without masks.
Are you for giving people the freedom to decide? If not, you're no better than the other side.
Eh they've had other signs up about choosing... I know that dude he's a solid guy.

The Russian who may or may not have murdered his family is a little out there. But their a good shop doing it for free advertising probably.

Back
Top Bottom