• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fake NYPD Cops Rob Jewelry Store

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

I posted this here because of the ruse they used to disarm the store owner.
How did they know the store owner had a NYC licensed pistol ???
I wonder if they used the list of licensed handgun owners that the NYT maliciously published for all to see ???

Always demand name and badge number with any police interaction. "In this day and age, with everything going on in the world right now", it's all about your safety.

They love when you do this. Go ahead and ask for his Seargent too, Karen.

If you're really looking for some fun, throw around the term "sovereign citizen".
I don't think it's Karen at all. A public professional would identify himself as the law dictates. Not sure why this triggered you. It's a public safety issue.

“Igartua and Rodriguez were apprehended a short time later in a subway station several blocks from the location.”

[rofl]

I've always wondered why the nitwits haven't just gone to ebay or other places to buy cop gear and sneak in and move about unmolested among LE when riots are happening. The havoc they could cause inside the group could be either tragic or hysterical given the SOP of escalation. Before you know it the cops would be fighting/tazing themselves trying to figure out who's legit and who isn't.

Very popcorn worthy to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom