• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fall River Guns For Groceries event nets almost 100 guns

mikeyp

NES Member
Someone posted the NB one, didn't know there was a FR one too

Fall River Guns For Groceries event nets almost 100 guns

gun-buyback-fall-river-e1542496560745.jpg

Well that is about .005% of "street guns" in the city.

Most of those were turned in by single moms from sock drawer finds of their 7th graders to help turn their lives around.

About maybe 10 of the guns they collected aren't junk.

Makes me wonder how many also, are stolen and if the PD even bothers checking that out in NCIC... my guess is "no".

-Mike

The guy in the picture is holding a muzzleloader, looks more like they raided a hunting cabin.

Gang bangers love muzzleloaders. It makes the drive by's take a little longer since it takes 10 minutes to reload, so you have to keep circling the block over and over again while the other guy queues up another shot.

For handguns, some of the autos are in a safe condition with action open, others not. One the the revolvers has cylinder open, the rest not. You'd think they would put some effort into "making them safe" before taking a pic that's going to get released to the public.

Laziness, or perhaps they simply could not figure out how to operate some of these ancient weapons ;-)

Dam alot of history on those tables. Sucks I was just looking for a cheap double barrel .410 ( or single ) I bet there's a few on those tables.

For handguns, some of the autos are in a safe condition with action open, others not. One the the revolvers has cylinder open, the rest not. You'd think they would put some effort into "making them safe" before taking a pic that's going to get released to the public.

Laziness, or perhaps they simply could not figure out how to operate some of these ancient weapons ;-)
Probably the cops there have never touched a revolver. Especially a SA one.

Gotta hold up the black gun even if it’s a muzzleloader. Dumbass.

Yeah, I’d love to get one of the doubles for single digit dollars and renew it with a home rust blue, etc.

Back
Top Bottom