• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fall River Guns For Groceries event nets almost 100 guns

LOL. Nice group photo of some loonies and their JBTs.

Literally just did a risk assessment for the company I work for who has a location in Fall River. Boss asked me if my numbers were right when I sent over the crime statistics for the area. Absolute dumpster fire of a city.

Why is there a priest there? Is he blessing the guns? Is he about to start a holy war with the help of a green electrical taped Ruger MK?!?!

I have questions!

To keep the young boys company while Moms got her $.

Or not. Can you really prove you tried???? REALLY???? "We TREID to save him from drowning." "Did you jump in the water?" "No, but I had a really big drink of it to see if that would help. I tried."

Gang bangers love muzzleloaders. It makes the drive by's take a little longer since it takes 10 minutes to reload, so you have to keep circling the block over and over again while the other guy queues up another shot.
#1 probably the only one in working order. #2 Only one without traceable DNA......Oppps

Back
Top Bottom