Fall River Police investigating after multiple vehicles hit with gunfire

mikeyp

NES Member

There was more gunfire Sunday in the City of Fall River.

According to Lt. Gregory Wiley, at approximately 12:09 p.m., officers from the Fall River Police Department responded to Sunset Hill for a vehicle that was possibly damaged with bullet holes.

Upon arrival to the scene, officer’s located shell casings in the area, and also located 2 additional vehicles that had been struck by gunfire.

Sunset hill isn't the worst housing project in FR but that's not saying much.

Spent a lot of time there in ministry.
Maple Gardens is a lot worse so I'm sure they don't bother reporting gun shots anymore

Sunset hill isn't the worst housing project in FR but that's not saying much.

Spent a lot of time there in ministry.
Maple Gardens is a lot worse so I'm sure they don't bother reporting gun shots anymore

Late 80s early 90s Sunset Hill was bad for a while, I haven't been in that area in a long time(generally speaking)

FR is the poster child for crappy building. Forget the huge fire back in the day in the downtown mills. Let’s look at that awesome ugly downtown mall. Sure. Everyone will come downtown, spend all sorts of time to find parking to go to a dark indoor mall that looks like crap inside and out.

if there is a bad building project you’ve got languishing, rush to FR. They’ll build it!

Late 80s early 90s Sunset Hill was bad for a while, I haven't been in that area in a long time(generally speaking)
Idk, my wife's family's home was literally one house away on Pokross Street, they never had any issues, not the that Sunset Hill was a nice place. Growing up in that area I always heard more bad stuff about Harbor Terrace and Pleasant View but we lived in the very north part of the city by the old airport, did a 13 year stint at Rolling Green....Didn't go south all that often as a kid.

Idk, my wife's family's home was literally one house away on Pokross Street, they never had any issues, not the that Sunset Hill was a nice place. Growing up in that area I always heard more bad stuff about and Pleasant View but we lived in the very north part of the city by the old airport, did a 13 year stint at Rolling Green....Didn't go south all that often as a kid.

Sunset Hill Posse was one of the first of the city's modern(90s) era gangs. Maybe it was worse if you knew people that were into shit lol. My family lived in Pleasant View when my father was a kid, but back then the projects were nicer and you had to know someone to get into them(60s)

Sunset Hill Posse was one of the first of the city's modern(90s) era gangs. Maybe it was worse if you knew people that were into shit lol. My family lived in Pleasant View when my father was a kid, but back then the projects were nicer and you had to know someone to get into them(60s)
I meant to mention Harbor Terrace in my post too.

I work in Fall River. One day while walking the Quequechan River Rail Trail to scope out some urban fishing spots. I had five people accost me for money in a twenty minute time span. Including two high school aged kids and a Mystkal look alike. I changed my mind about ever stepping foot anywhere in the Dirty River after that, except for my job, and the odd Portuguese restaurant.

I work in Fall River. One day while walking the Quequechan River Rail Trail to scope out some urban fishing spots. I had five people accost me for money in a twenty minute time span. Including two high school aged kids and a Mystkal look alike. I changed my mind about ever stepping foot anywhere in the Dirty River after that, except for my job, and the odd Portuguese restaurant.

Did he tell you to shake yo' ass? The Chinese food is good too(FR chow mein)

Back
Top Bottom