• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Familiar Name Owns Las Vegas Gun Shop

Another familiar name that recently opened a shop in Las Vegas is JJ Racaza. I learned of this when I spoke with him at the Shot Show.

"Like many FFL holders, Hopkins would have no objection to universal background checks for all gun transfers."

Direct quote from the article, This guy can go **** Himself.

WOW! This bears repeating!

- - - Updated - - -

UBCs = more money in his pocket from doing transfers. Who needs principles when you have money? [rofl]

Clearly

This.The only purpose of universal background checks is for registration. They won't do anything to stop crime. Criminals aren't going to do background checks. Any gun shop & gun owner that supports them supports disarmament.

"Like many FFL holders, Hopkins would have no objection to universal background checks for all gun transfers."

Screw him and his UBC..... $200000k in December, in Las Vegas, that's it?! Perhaps other people understand his views of gun control. The damn fool get caught trying to assist a straw purchase, and makes a Bloomberg article while doing it? Thanks, but no thanks

Edit: in thinking about this further, I wonder if those were really his exact words, or a twisting of them by a Bloomberg article. If they truly his exact words, I stand by my comment. But, would it really be the 1st time someone's words have been manipulated thought a media outlet to serve an agenda?

Last edited:

I'm guessing he's seeing a potential new revenue stream doing background checks for private sales. I bet he would change his mind very quickly if he couldn't charge for doing the background check.

Back
Top Bottom