Family day at the range.

stoneypete

NES Member
What better way to celebrate 08/08/08 then to go to the range with my girls.
Alexa (age 11) shooting "her" bearcat
Alexa1.jpg

Alexa2.jpg

Her handiwork.
Alexa3.jpg

Kylie (age 9) shooting "her" Walther P22
Kylie1.jpg

Kylie2.jpg

Her handiwork
Kylie3.jpg

Me and the new Mossberg
Mossberg2.jpg

Mossberg3.jpg

Me and the Saginaw SG
saginaw11.jpg

saginaw12.jpg

A day well spent.

Looks like a lot of fun!

Two questions: Is that a Knoxx SpecOps stock on the Mossy?

And where's the sling for the Saginaw?

Gee, Pete... y'know that if you bring your girls to an Appleseed Shoot, they shoot for free, right? (well... they'd have to pay range fees, if any, but you get the idea!)

I'm glad to see someone else brings there daughters to the range beside me.It looks like they had a great teacher by the way they are holding the guns.

Looks like a lot of fun!

Two questions: Is that a Knoxx SpecOps stock on the Mossy?

And where's the sling for the Saginaw?

Gee, Pete... y'know that if you bring your girls to an Appleseed Shoot, they shoot for free, right? (well... they'd have to pay range fees, if any, but you get the idea!)
Yes, Knoxx SpecOps. It does the job and recoil is VERY mild. However the drop in the comb is changed and that makes using the ghost rear sight akward. I'm not sure I like it.

I don't have a sling for the Saginaw, because I haven't bought one yet. I'd like to get real USGI, but I may end up settling for a repro. Perhaps I'll find one next month in Marlboro.

Excellent!

Hey, where did you get those shot placement targets?
Those were brought by a fellow NES'r to the Mansfield military shoot. (Name with held to prevent an onslaught of requests for him to print more. I want to protect my source.) Anyway, they were not used there and the printer told me I could keep them. Are you righty or lefty? They will be in my car when I go to the car shoot. If your going I'll give you some.

I can't wait to do that with my 2 girls.
Thanks Vic. It is a blast and a blessing. However enjoy every day as they grow up. Before we know it they're grown and gone. My first born will be 12 in Nov. and it feels like I brought her home from the hospital only last week.

BTW, I saw the pic of you pink handle six shooter. The fact that she wants to store it in the safe is great.

Back
Top Bottom