family members covid vax required?

My aunt is a heavy FB user and I would say sort of a Liberal by osmosis rather than a true Leftist. Her and my uncle have been having health issues. Theyre in their 70's, shes had multiple surgeries for an on-going issue and he was just diagnosed with some sort of bone marrow cancer. They typically host Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. My aunt called and politely asked that I not come to Thanksgiving because of my uncle's condition and the fact that Im not vaxxed. She had me come by that day and met me in the lobby of her building to give me a hug and a plate. Asked me to consider getting vaxxed so I could get together with them for Christmas. I told her Id consider it but I know I wont.

Long story short, I was uninvited for Thanksgiving and Christmas but not for typical libtard political bs. Just family who are legitimately concerned, regardless whether its warranted or not. They believe Im a threat due to my status, still care about me, but asked me not to come. Shitty, but not so shitty I guess. Im hoping all the FB moms start to see the light and I can be with the family again.

My aunt is a heavy FB user and I would say sort of a Liberal by osmosis rather than a true Leftist. Her and my uncle have been having health issues. Theyre in their 70's, shes had multiple surgeries for an on-going issue and he was just diagnosed with some sort of bone marrow cancer. They typically host Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. My aunt called and politely asked that I not come to Thanksgiving because of my uncle's condition and the fact that Im not vaxxed. She had me come by that day and met me in the lobby of her building to give me a hug and a plate. Asked me to consider getting vaxxed so I could get together with them for Christmas. I told her Id consider it but I know I wont.

Long story short, I was uninvited for Thanksgiving and Christmas but not for typical libtard political bs. Just family who are legitimately concerned, regardless whether its warranted or not. They believe Im a threat due to my status, still care about me, but asked me not to come. Shitty, but not so shitty I guess. Im hoping all the FB moms start to see the light and I can be with the family again.
Mission accomplished. Your freedom loving unvaxxed ideas and common sense will not be heard by others in an unmonitored forum by our overlords.

So strange that a matter of public health should get so wrapped up in politics. Maybe your political parties are 100% f***ed up and you should think for yourself.
Actually we are thinking for ourselves. That’s why we laugh when some a**h*** comes on here and tells us to just get vaxxed so the economy can turn around.

Keep at it though. You are getting a little closer to center. Your efforts are not going unnoticed.

It sounds like they were nice and not a**h***s about it, that’s a plus. But do they understand those with 2 doses and booster are still very capable of getting and spreading it? If they asked all people to get tested and be negative, that would actually protect that elderly couple. Being vaxed certainly doesn’t protect them, I hope they understand that .

Last edited:
It sounds like they were nice and not a**h***s about it, that’s a plus. But do they understand those with 2 doses and booster are still very capable of getting and spreading it? If they asked all people to get tested and be negative, that would actually protect that elderly couple. Being bad certainly doesn’t protect them, I hope they understand that .
This. I’d have less of a problem if they have an at risk person in the house and asked people to test ahead of time or wear a surgical mask. Vaxx requirement is beyond pointless.

Also, how many more Christmases do they think a 90+ year old is going to have? Statistically speaking they won’t make it to the next one. Personally, I’d want to see my relatives at that age rather than probably miss seeing them for the last time.

Last edited:
But do they understand those with 2 doses and booster are still very capable of getting and spreading it?
There seems to be this weird thing where people want everyone to be vaxxed to be safe but at the same time theyll acknowledge that vaxxed people can still spread the virus. 🤷‍♂️ I didnt see any chance in changing her mind while standing in the lobby of an apartment building holding a plate of turkey and mashed potatoes.

... "friends of the family" are throwing a christmas eve party. Purebloods are to be tested on the 21st and then quarantine until the party. ... All because one over the top libtard "cannot risk getting covid and missing more work" ...
The question you have to ask yourself is,
"Self, will the libtard's colleagues miss them if they miss more 'work'?".

There seems to be this weird thing where people want everyone to be vaxxed to be safe but at the same time theyll acknowledge that vaxxed people can still spread the virus. 🤷‍♂️ I didnt see any chance in changing her mind while standing in the lobby of an apartment building holding a plate of turkey and mashed potatoes.

It's really incredibly sad that so many are brainwashed by TV and "officials" etc. That's more disturbing than the virus itself. It got loads of people so afraid of a weak ass virus that they're willing to stop living in vain attempts at trying to avoid it.

It's really incredibly sad that so many are brainwashed by TV and "officials" etc. That's more disturbing than the virus itself. It got loads of people so afraid of a weak ass virus that they're willing to stop living in vain attempts at trying to avoid it.
If this has shown us anything, its that the majority of the public can be manipulated into believing just about anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Like I said, if this were a movie it'd be ridiculous and unwatchable

It's sad that people are still basing their decisions on the flawed belief that being vaccinated prevents you from spreading it to others. That's without getting into the question of whether or not the vaccines are even worth the trouble/risk for the "mild flu" version going around.
But Lord Fauci told them so, so it must be true because he trusts the science, therefore we should all trust the science.

All hail Lord Fauci.
Trust the science.

I wish it got reloaders that scared and they stopped ordering primers for one week.

You know, I heard touching a primer that was touched by a sick person can spread COVID^2 - The chemicals in the primers amplify the virus.

But Lord Fauci told them so, so it must be true because he trusts the science, therefore we should all trust the science.

All hail Lord Fauci.
Trust the science.
As someone rightfully pointed out, there’s nothing less scientific than trusting science…the scientific way is to question and test the science.

As someone rightfully pointed out, there’s nothing less scientific than trusting science…the scientific way is to question and test the science.
All hail lord Fauci.
Trust the science.
Trust the science.
Trust the science.

You heretic shall go to the Gulag and burn. The science said so.

My [mainstream Republican] brother’s wife takes care of her 93yo mother, who lives by herself but is very frail. We were having a family get together last summer and he requested that everyone be vaccinated. The only one who wasn’t vaccinated was a 20-something [Democrat] cousin from Florida, who made the trip up to see the relatives, and had been told at least three times they were not going to take any chances and everyone needed to get vaccinated.

Every one of my Army veteran buddies (whose political beliefs are generally that Trump was not a True Conservative and very weak on 2A) have been vaccinated. They are Republicans or Libertarians. We had a reunion at Gettysburg in September and several of the older gents have health problems, immune-challenged spouses, or both. It wasn’t done as a requirement, but as common sense. Not like we didn’t get pin-cushioned with lord knows what when we signed up.

Meanwhile, my True Blue Democratic neighbors didn’t get vaccinated and are now quarantined just in time for Christmas.

So strange that a matter of public health should get so wrapped up in politics. Maybe your political parties are 100% f***ed up and you should think for yourself.

This is the best post of this thread hands down.

What can you expect when even on NES, the bedwetters have resorted to fabricating stories of multiple children dying in ONE daycare center????? Disgusting .

My [mainstream Republican] brother’s wife takes care of her 93yo mother, who lives by herself but is very frail. We were having a family get together last summer and he requested that everyone be vaccinated. The only one who wasn’t vaccinated was a 20-something [Democrat] cousin from Florida, who made the trip up to see the relatives, and had been told at least three times they were not going to take any chances and everyone needed to get vaccinated.

Every one of my Army veteran buddies (whose political beliefs are generally that Trump was not a True Conservative and very weak on 2A) have been vaccinated. They are Republicans or Libertarians. We had a reunion at Gettysburg in September and several of the older gents have health problems, immune-challenged spouses, or both. It wasn’t done as a requirement, but as common sense. Not like we didn’t get pin-cushioned with lord knows what when we signed up.

Meanwhile, my True Blue Democratic neighbors didn’t get vaccinated and are now quarantined just in time for Christmas.

...except that it has nothing to do with "health" "public" or otherwise... as I've only posted here A HUNDRED TIMES now.

The vaccines are ineffective. They're unsafe. They're QUACKERY, in the same league as snake oil at a traveling medicine show (except the snake oil probably won't hurt you). This is all about CONTROL, not HEALTH. And for a known goal:

Who said anything about shoving a test in someone’s face?

You wouldn’t take an easy at home test before going to a family gathering if it made some of your family members more comfortable? That’s pretty selfish.

In answer to your question.

Sister in law sent this:

"Evening guys! Wanted to check in and let you know Christmas dinner will be around 3pm on the 25th. You guys are more than welcome, but I am asking people to covid test day of to come to the house. I have plenty of at home test kits, and can send Jon up to the shop with a box for both of you. Let me know if you can make it! "

Wife's response:

"I'll make sure you get cookies but we will most likely be going up north this year."

We spend Xmas eve with my wife's family. I'll see my other brother, his family, then drop in on friends and spend the bulk of the day on the couch. Maybe hit the range and dial in the red dot. So this works out perfectly + I know the SIL father would strongly reject this request if he knew about it. In addition we are the only ones this will be required to test prior to arrival.

I get it, no hard feelings, both her parents are not very healthy, but for several days prior to and following x Mas my brother will be shopping, going about his daily routine, in and out of people's houses as a contractor, she will be hitting Starbucks, grocery stores etc, kids will be going to school, dance, karate, their daily routines. All while the parents are at the house.

My wife and I will be doing our thing this week, she bakes cookies, I work alone and go from the house to my shop and back. I Doubt that my brother's family will be quarantined and testing after each outing. Will I be required to provide the test outcome or will my word be OK? Point being there is a much greater risk of me getting covid from them than the other way around.

Merry Christmas too all.

Saw my family last weekend because we never leave the house Christmas day. We spend the day together in peace and quiet. I pan sear a whole venison backstrap with home made blueberry currant sauce with German dumplings on the side.

That said......last weekend nobody asked about vaccines or masks......we just got together and did our thing. Had one cousin that decided to stay home because he's got ms and said he doesn't need covid on top of that......I called him and wished him well. No arguments no finger-pointing and no arm flapping.

Life.....the way it should be.

In answer to your question.

Sister in law sent this:

"Evening guys! Wanted to check in and let you know Christmas dinner will be around 3pm on the 25th. You guys are more than welcome, but I am asking people to covid test day of to come to the house. I have plenty of at home test kits, and can send Jon up to the shop with a box for both of you. Let me know if you can make it! "

Wife's response:

"I'll make sure you get cookies but we will most likely be going up north this year."

We spend Xmas eve with my wife's family. I'll see my other brother, his family, then drop in on friends and spend the bulk of the day on the couch. Maybe hit the range and dial in the red dot. So this works out perfectly + I know the SIL father would strongly reject this request if he knew about it. In addition we are the only ones this will be required to test prior to arrival.

I get it, no hard feelings, both her parents are not very healthy, but for several days prior to and following x Mas my brother will be shopping, going about his daily routine, in and out of people's houses as a contractor, she will be hitting Starbucks, grocery stores etc, kids will be going to school, dance, karate, their daily routines. All while the parents are at the house.

My wife and I will be doing our thing this week, she bakes cookies, I work alone and go from the house to my shop and back. I Doubt that my brother's family will be quarantined and testing after each outing. Will I be required to provide the test outcome or will my word be OK? Point being there is a much greater risk of me getting covid from them than the other way around.

Merry Christmas too all.
This is my overall opinion with how the pant shitters are......they outwardly act like they are cautious......testing.....vax....masks.....yadayada.......you know......to show they are good subjects of lord faucci.....but in reality they are going on vacation......shopping without masks......out to eat 3 to 4 times a week etc. Hypocrisy.

Quick question. Aunt meets the unclean, gives him a hug, then goes back to make uncle lunch or whatever. Am I the only jerk that sees inconsistency in this?

Back
Top Bottom