family members covid vax required?

just curious: during events and celebrations has anybody been refused to see their family by their own family for not getting the jab. hear this has been happening quite often with libtards

Oh my SIL's grandmother tried this. And "you should all be wearing masks." Her grandkids are far-flung. One would think she'd be more concerned with having ALL of them in one room at one time (something that hans't happened in about 8-9 years) instead of a vaxx mandate.

While I would never ask for a vax card or ask that people wear a mask I would hope people use common sense when visiting friends/relatives who are compromised and could potentially get really sick. If you're visiting friends/relatives who are high risk and you think you've been exposed or have some cold/flu like symptoms then stay home.

Myself, wife and kids are jab free. I may wind up with the vax to keep my job, but so far I've been able to resist.
Rest of my family was against it, now is pissed off they had to get it after they caved. They now rationalize it as "not that bad, we've all gotten shots for xyz, so this is the same".
If anything, they're pissed at us for being able to resist so long, but we were welcome to visit them in Mass last weekend without masks. We didn't because I had other things to do. The retards in my family apparently have died off.

Pretty much all of our friends are over this BS. That includes a good number of "high risk" patients who just don't give a flying f*** about more booster shots, masks, anti social distancing, and other totalitarian rules.

As a friend pointed out, he's not going to stop living his life because of a not very dangerous virus.

He's better off because he won't hear non stop lectures from people who don't know squat about medicine, but are smug in their superior knowledge.

Not in my family. I think I'm the only one not vaxed, but we're hosting Christmas dinner.🤣🤣

My buddy declined his family invite cuz they were requiring covid tests. They relented in the tests but he turned them down anyways.

We're invited to brunch on Christmas morning at a house where the owners are "Branch Covidians." They spent all of 2020 and most of 2021 hiding in their basement. My wife and I were surprised that they are having this as for most of the panicdemic they didn't even let their grandkids in the house.

I won't be at all surprised if they decide to cancel "out of an abundance of caution" which I refer to as "an abundance of ignorance."

Ha, he hand sketched a boot stomping on a face and sent it to his sister. f***in savage.🤣

Pretty much all of our friends are over this BS. That includes a good number of "high risk" patients who just don't give a flying f*** about more booster shots, masks, anti social distancing, and other totalitarian rules.

As a friend pointed out, he's not going to stop living his life because of a not very dangerous virus.
Everyone I hang out with doesn't give a sh*t about the vaccine. Most have it, but they don't ask others if they have it.

My family tried in the beginning, but then gave up.

A friend of mine in his mid 70s was scheduled for surgery for Colon cancer. He got a call from the hospital to come in right away. When he got there they freaked out because he was in a car with his son and neither of them had masks on. They weren't admitting him for the surgery, but because he had tested positive for Covid. If they hadn't told him, he wouldn't have even known.

I'm 72 in March, high blood pressure, COPD, not vaxed had covid a year ago. Two rough nights, then like getting over anything. We all gotta die of something. Don't worry yourselves to death. Sheesh!

While I would never ask for a vax card or ask that people wear a mask I would hope people use common sense when visiting friends/relatives who are compromised and could potentially get really sick. If you're visiting friends/relatives who are high risk and you think you've been exposed or have some cold/flu like symptoms then stay home.
People don't use common sense. Motherf*ckers get sick, they do a COVID test, it comes back negative, they go to the mall, the store, family meetings... and get everyone sick.

Unless it is COVID people don't give a sh*t. That is why everyone in New England has a nasty cold right now or had it sometime in the past 2-4 weeks.

We won't be seeing my sister from NY this year. She is a huge Covidiot. She is supposedly coming to town later this week. She flipped out this fall when she found out from mom I didn't take the experimental jab. No big loss, we barely talk anyway...
Indirect related sister story. My sister is a bit of a see you next Tuesday so one day my wife and two sons where sitting around talking about a visit to my family. I said if we are going to Ireland we are going to have to visit my sister. Our youngest son who was probably 8 at the time said "You have a sister". We about fell off the couch laughing. So, I hear you on barely talking. My advantage is 3000 miles of water! Rock on brother.....

We've always gone to my wife's aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, her two idiot cousins don't feel comfortable around unvaxxed so us and the kids have been uninvited. Their all moonbats but those two fly really high. We won't be going back regardless of their comfort level in the future. Turned out my soon to be SIL felt sick two days later and tested positive, sent the bunch of them on a testing/worry spree. Had we have been there it would have surely been our fault. Despite being double vaxxed, positive and symptomatic and now having natural immunity her and my BIL show up to a get together this past Saturday and proudly announce that they got their boosters.

Back
Top Bottom