Fat Wannabee Antifa Chick in Maynard

EMTDAD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ahhh Maynard because when I think white people who can relate to blacks I think of one of the whitest highest household income towns in one of the whitest highest household income states.
not so much Maynard, but lily-white Stow, Sudbury, Bolton, Acton, Concord, etc.. I'm sure the majority of these kooks come from Stow or Sudbury, with a smaller share from Maynard.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been at the Littleton common more times than I can count. They are often there around 4 of 5pm during the week. 10-20 people, mostly teenage white girls with their mommies, daddies and wannabe boyfriends. They dont have the first clue what/why they are protesting
Are they hot?

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm honestly surprised they didn't harm your Mustang. I would've been too scared to risk going up to them.

Also, what the hell is a "black lives matter protest"? What the hell are they protesting? If there's a specific policy or event that racist, show me and we'll stop it. But just shouting racism with no end in sight is meaningless.

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm honestly surprised they didn't harm your Mustang. I would've been too scared to risk going up to them.

Also, what the hell is a "black lives matter protest"? What the hell are they protesting? If there's a specific policy or event that racist, show me and we'll stop it. But just shouting racism with no end in sight is meaningless.
They're only projecting their own subconscious racism upon others. Sad really. People dont know what to do with their free time either. Also sad

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Whatever those type of folks ‘consider’ racist, I’m tripling down on. f*** ignorant a**h***s. Live and let live, or get dead.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is the Antifa sow that the OP triggered...

Maynard 3.jpg

Dog: Don't think I didn't get you back for this.
I just took a massive mud slide shit in your Sharper Image backpack.

maynard 1.jpg

A time traveler appears to express his displeasure and anger with the non-believers...

maynard 2.jpg

Ahhh Maynard because when I think white people who can relate to blacks I think of one of the whitest highest household income towns in one of the whitest highest household income states.
How many of those protestors were Maynard residents and how many were bused in?

I wouldn't be surprised if Maynard was targeted precisely because of the demographics.

The racial makeup of the town was 92.7% White, 1.7% Black or African American, 0.1% Native American, 2.7% Asian, 1.3% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population "

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is the Antifa sow that the OP triggered...

View attachment 372466

Dog: Don't think I didn't get you back for this.
I just took a massive mud slide shit in your Sharper Image backpack.

View attachment 372467

A time traveler appears to express his displeasure and anger with the non-believers...

View attachment 372468

How many of those protestors were Maynard residents and how many were bused in?

I wouldn't be surprised if Maynard was targeted precisely because of the demographics.

The racial makeup of the town was 92.7% White, 1.7% Black or African American, 0.1% Native American, 2.7% Asian, 1.3% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population "

Don't over think it.. it was a joke

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
While biking this morning, I passed by the Lincoln Sudbury high school. This mansion across from it had a black lives matter sign. I'm talking lush lawn, granite steps, backyard deck. I couldnt help but think these f***in people don't give a f*** about black lives. If they did, I would like to see them protest in roxbury where there was a quadruple shooting last weekend, black on black. And this sign sighting in front of houses of rich white people is common. Maynard, Lincoln, Concord, Wayland, Weston. It's almost as if the richer and whiter, the more compassion is shown for black people.

Mbousquet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BLM doesn't have a single thing about police brutality. It is Marxism with some things about transgender in the black community. Go to their website and to the "What We Believe" section. The word comrade comes up a lot along with crap about dismantling the patriarchy, safe spaces for queer voices, and dismantling the western idea of the nuclear family. I heard someone say it on the radio and agree that BLM really stands for Black Lives Marxist.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BLM doesn't have a single thing about police brutality. It is Marxism with some things about transgender in the black community. Go to their website and to the "What We Believe" section. The word comrade comes up a lot along with crap about dismantling the patriarchy, safe spaces for queer voices, and dismantling the western idea of the nuclear family. I heard someone say it on the radio and agree that BLM really stands for Black Lives Marxist.

Follow the money.
It's all just another washing machine for $$$$$$ from Soros to the DNC.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
While biking this morning, I passed by the Lincoln Sudbury high school. This mansion across from it had a black lives matter sign. I'm talking lush lawn, granite steps, backyard deck. I couldnt help but think these f***in people don't give a f*** about black lives. If they did, I would like to see them protest in roxbury where there was a quadruple shooting last weekend, black on black. And this sign sighting in front of houses of rich white people is common. Maynard, Lincoln, Concord, Wayland, Weston. It's almost as if the richer and whiter, the more compassion is shown for black people.
No Lawn Jockey? Or did the just remove it? BLM sign= Defund the Police sign.....and should be treated as such.

LuvDog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The one girl with the ACAB sign is cracking me up for some reason... does she even know what that stands for? I'm guessing she'd be the first to call the popo if there was an issue.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah I see a ton of black lives signs in very rich areas.... God that annoys me. Like hey everyone look how decent of a person I'm being for putting up a sign...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even better, there's pictures!

is that the heifer in the yoga pants; best part is it looks like no one missed any work that day.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I want my son to park out in front of their houses and see how long before they call the cops on him!
I'll have him put his hood up and face mask on.
Then film them showing their white privilege and their reaction of their own hypocrisy![rofl2]

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Even the name "Maynard" sounds painfully white.

Top Bottom