• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Favorite Portable Shooting Bench

HTRN

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
As the title implies, I'm looking for you thoughts on portable shooting benches, what are your favorite(s) and why?

I'm currently in the market for a few to further outfit my backyard range, and I'm looking for some real-world input.

I would ideally like something that can comfortable be used for youth as well as a big guy like myself.
Ideally, it wouldn't weigh more than an average adult can carry a 100M and be good for both supported pistol and rifle shooting.

I'm currently leaning toward this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-252552-Stable-Table/dp/B00162PRPY/ref=pd_sbs_sg_2

It appear to have decent height adjustments, as well as the tripod design allows for use on uneven surfaces.

Thank in advance!!

This didn't get a lot of legs last time but curious if any recommendations out there, I can DIY but with the cost of plywood right now it may be cheaper to buy something pre fab, if you know of any good plans online or built your own I would love to pic your brain

Why not to have a chair and put rifle on a heavy tripod? Any manfrotto one will do. What a bench for?

Back
Top Bottom