• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FB and IG down worldwide

"The outage comes a day after Facebook faced allegations from a whistleblower that it turned a blind eye to disinformation that led to the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol."

I don't know if I'm rooting for or against the whistleblower, lol... anything that caused them this much turmoil is good, even if based on a false premise.

Ah. Didn't follow the whistleblower bits u til now. But it's a classic plan.

Say something is wrong. You agree with that person. So you have a hint of trust. Then you are conditioned to follow their solution.

That didn't take long... [tinfoil]
It's not tinfoil. The 'whistle blower' is a PR person doing a PR campaign. Pay attention to FB filing a lawsuit against her. I guarantee it will be a baloney suit with no teeth if it happens at all for appearances compared to what FB does when there is a real whistleblower against the company.

Anyone have any idea is this is a major dns provider with issues or what.

Idgaf about fb being down but is this potentially something at a provider level thatll f*** me?

It's not tinfoil. The 'whistle blower' is a PR person doing a PR campaign. Pay attention to FB filing a lawsuit against her. I guarantee it will be a baloney suit with no teeth if it happens at all for appearances compared to what FB does when there is a real whistleblower against the company.

So facebook is basically the scientology of the corporate world?

Back
Top Bottom