FBI Agent shoots man in the leg after dropping gun in nightclub

Yeah, because any sane responsible gun owner would bring a gun into a gin mill, then act like an idiot doing back flips, while carrying a issued weapon in a stupid mode of carry (behind the back) probably in some shitty zero retention holster. So much fail in this video.

Nice catch whacko. You can clearly see at the 9 second mark the AD. You can also go in slow motion and see his hand/finger movement with his left hand, then the AD, then switch the gun to his right hand and re holster.

NvnpIg6.jpg

Had complete background check, stellar credentials,,,, medical records sealed,,,, 2 Years thinking he was Michael Jackson
With meds,,,, good to go

i don't believe the gun was actually fired. Looks fake to me. Still a dumbass.

edit: wow, maybe it did. insane that no one really reacted except one guy,

That's why Maura won't let us buy glocks. No loaded chamber indicator! Extremely dangerous pistol. Surprised it didn't go full auto when it dropped.

Man, wish I had some official LEO "first class citizen" status. ND and take a chunk of some guys leg out, authorities hem and haw about whether any charges will be brought. Accountability is for little people.

Then he just rolled out as if nothing happened?

Just think of how an LTC holder would have been treated. Prison for life.

I watched that video early this morning. I'm pretty confident that if I were the guy who negligently discharged a firearm wounding a bystander - I wouldn't have made it out the door. I'd be arrested and sitting in jail waiting for my bail hearing.

And after that - I could look forward to paying for his medical costs plus probably a lawsuit; the loss of my firearm permits, an arrest and a trial.

But I also know that it's ingrained in me to NOT grab a firearm when it falls. We wait for it to stop moving, then we pick it up CAREFULLY. 'cause we're TRAINED and we don't want NEGLIGENT DISCHARGES. That's what us little deplorable people do.

Guy watched boomtown reruns...

I knew Rex Trailer ,son you are no Rex Trailer...

“We’ll ride and rope ,do a square dance and shoot a gun in boom.boom. Boomtown,yeahoo!”

F.f. To 2:36.

Last edited:
Was he "undercover"?

yeah, he was undercover investigating Trump getting golden showers in gay bars ... it's not gay if you are undercover.

I kinda wish that his gun fired and blew half of his ass off mid-flip ... I guess he could not get a desk job then ...

I, for one,applaud the new FBI ninja techniques. None of this fuddy-duddy stuff. Backflip and shoot the perp.

If I was a lawyer... I’d dig into this guy’s files and file an appeal for every single person this guy has charged or convicted.

I’d show the jury this video and call into question his judgement and credibility.

Not surprising at all.. I work with/train with/protect a lot of these 3 letter agency people. Its funny cause the movies have you thinking they are all bad asses. They are mostly nerdy and awkward. The same crew that was studying 6 hours a day and on the cross country team.. those guys/gals are Feds now.

Just the other day I went shooting with one. He thought the slide release on his glock was the safety.. like no joke. I had to help him load his magazines because "it gets too hard to load after 5 rounds". Carries this gun every day, hasn't shot it in 8 years and has no clue how to operate it.

Whoa...whoa. Calm down everyone. This man is an FBI agent. Don't you know that only the police should have guns? He's a FEDERAL LEO. Obviously much more qualified than any of us or our local law enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom