FBI Finger Print cards

Hey everyone,

I don't suppose anyone in the Lowell area has four blank finger print cards? I was about to send off my form 4s with state finger print cards and I didn't want these things to get rejected. If anyone has them I can travel. Let me know thanks.

The blue "applicant" cards? I've got access to a couple thousand at work. If you can't find any locally I could probably mail them to you.

You MUST use FP cards with the ATFE ORI number on them or they will be returned

Photo by Mathew May

Sorry but little confused on this topic. 1) do I need card stock or is printing the PDF to plain paper acceptable...since I plan to self print. 2) Can I hand write the "ATF/NFA Branch ORI" info as shown in the red circle per Jim/boston link?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
As stated, you have to use the ATF fingerprint form, no exceptions. Call ATF and they will send you cards. I should note, they may be affected by the government shutdown. I could send some if you DM me.

Ok, thank you. I have placed an order with ATF via the link here Distribution Center Order Form | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. I will also call and confirm they are accepting orders with the shutdown. If not, I may contact you.

Also make sure that the person taking the prints signs and dates on the front of the cards. This is often overlooked. Jack.

Jack - I have read that some people have left the performed by section blank and did the amazon ink self print method in there home. Is that now acceptable? or asking for a reject?

Ok, thank you. I have placed an order with ATF via the link here Distribution Center Order Form | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. I will also call and confirm they are accepting orders with the shutdown. If not, I may contact you.

Jack - I have read that some people have left the performed by section blank and did the amazon ink self print method in there home. Is that now acceptable? or asking for a reject?
Who knows? If you get the prints done at a PD, that is your best bet. Jack.

I bought a fingerprint ink pad off Amazon. I only sign the one place that says signature something blah blah at the top left, like one box down. I have never signed the performed by, in fact I’ve never even noticed that box.

Back
Top Bottom