• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feature request

CrackPot

NES Member
Using tapatalk I used to have a good method of quickly going through unread posts and marking them read. Using the web interface it is not always easy to do this. It would be a great addition if "New Posts" was available at the BOTTOM of the page also. That way when I open a thread (which opens to the first unread and I like) I can easily click on "New Posts" without having to scroll back to the top of the page.

There are other ways like using my ipad (click top of ipad to scroll to top), click home button on my PC (but that is the hand on the mouse...), click the back button, etc.

I appreciate the feedback, but I'm going to have to deny this one. There's myriad ways to get back to the top of the page including the dynamic up/down arrow (bottom circled), the "Top" text (middle), or you can just open links in new tabs. You can also get to new posts via the "Quick Navigation" menu (the top circled item).

upload_2018-1-2_13-44-25.png

Sorry if this comes across harsh - but if I listened to everyone's "please put this button here" requests, I'd have 10 copies of every button on every page.

Just wondering you are considering any other mobile forum readers? I have a hard time using a web browser on my phone, not so easy to navigate. I read that tapatalk has flaws and not good to use so I understand your decision not to use it anymore. I do belong to 2 other forums that have their own apps (though not sure it is really their own and not something that you can just private label).

Just wondering you are considering any other mobile forum readers? I have a hard time using a web browser on my phone, not so easy to navigate. I read that tapatalk has flaws and not good to use so I understand your decision not to use it anymore. I do belong to 2 other forums that have their own apps (though not sure it is really their own and not something that you can just private label).

There is another thread regarding mobile (Still waiting for a mobile app). It's something that @Admin is looking into, yes.

Back
Top Bottom