February Projects

The Goose

NES Member
None of these are new acquisitions for this month, but are some updates on existing rifles. Unfortunately, what with being very busy at work, the cold weather and the Loeb range at MRA being down I have not been able to try out any of the new improvements.

I added a top rail to my Beretta Storm 9mm and mounted an old 4X scope that I had. I will probably replace it with a red dot at some point.
update003.jpg

Mounted an Eotech 512 on my Bushmaster M4
update001.jpg

Cleaned up the beat stock on my WASR 10, stained it with Minwax Red Oak stain and clear coated
update005.jpg

This was the WASR 10 before:
AK002.jpg

Last edited:
AK stock looks much better. Its amazing what you can do with these rifles and a little work.
I've got projects I've been putting off but should get moving on.
An M95 Steyr that has a burr in the chamber that caused me to freeze the bolt after firing 1 shot. Had to take the whole rifle apart at the range to get the bolt out.[sad] A little Dremel work followed by some cordless drill and bronze shotgun brush action should take care of it.
I also have a Spanish Mauser I've been meaning to put back together now that I have bolt parts for the safety.
Then theres the SKS that I have a drill and tap side mount for that I've been putting off for a year now.
I need to stop bying new guns to make me get the ones I have up and running the way I want.

Back
Top Bottom