• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Mass. AG’s Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason19711971

NES Member
Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Mass. AG’s Appeal • NSSF
images

I have purchased firearms from (plaintiffs) Guns and Gear in Agawam a few times. I have had an itch for a while and my next purchase will be there...Anyone else in the neighborhood might want to do the same....

I used to deal with another store in Agawam that no longer exists.
I would definitely check out Guns and Gear next time around.
If nothing else, to show some appreciation for them being a part of this legal action.
It's nice to have positive feedback on them from a repeat customer too!
I've also dealt with Paper City in the past, but that was before this latest Healy crap.

Barry

This is the 15 minute audio file, yes?

If so I'm slightly worried nssf caved and let Healey have something she wanted. I have to listen again, but I wasn't convinced the appeal was a "mistake".

There are a couple of other gun shops involed in the other lawsuit against her too.
I stopped by Overwatch outpost in Charlemont and bought a PC9 carbine and ammo to support him.

I’m glad he is still open. I made a purchase from him about 3 years ago. the owner was knowledgeable and seemed like a solid FFL. If he were closer I would visit the shop but it’s 2 hours each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom