• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal courthouse shooting

"identified the shooter as a former police officer"

Read through the comments... Some good ones in there.

"We need to disarm all current and former police officers to prevent this sort of tragedy from ever happening again!! That’ll fix the problem. Umm…ya"

"identified the shooter as a former police officer"

Read through the comments... Some good ones in there.

"We need to disarm all current and former police officers to prevent this sort of tragedy from ever happening again!! That’ll fix the problem. Umm…ya"

Time to make federal courts gun free zones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Gunman killed after firing at W. Va. federal building

"A security guard suffered minor injuries when the unidentified suspect fired an estimated 20 rounds into the building at 2:30 p.m., The Intelligencer and Wheeling News-Register reported.

Authorities identified the gunman as Thomas Picard, who died at a local hospital, WV MetroNews reported. U.S. Attorney William Ihlenfeld said he was a former Wheeling police officer.

City resident Carla Webb Daniels said she saw the man reload his assault rifle and then fire at a nearby YWCA. She said he fired between 25 and 30 rounds.

An unidentified store manager said it sounded like the shooter used two different weapons."

Shots? OK... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....7, 8, 9, 10 [that sounds like a new weapon] 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 [hey he's reloading, I think] 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... or maybe 25 to 30, I lost count. But it was an assault rifle, or maybe two...

Dems up to their old tricks again I see.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I'm amazed at HOW LITTLE press this is getting.

We seem to be in the YOUTUBE only news era. If there isn't a video of the event it's not even worth talking about.

Back
Top Bottom