Feed issues with my p320 in a new icarus grip/jw slide combo

Shevchenko

NES Member
Hey everyone, I just got my Icarus Precision x-compact grip module in and so I put the FCU from my m18 in and put my new Jagerwerks p320 slide with agency arms 3.9inch fluted barrel on it. I loaded up my 320 compact mag, when I rack it back it gets stuck like this and he round will not chamber. It looks kind of like extractor getting in the way, any ideas what's wrong and how I can fix it?

I can get a mag with >10 range ammo rounds to feed. the first one but then it's almost impossible to re-rack to get the round to exract.

here are some reference photos

Agency Arms Sig P320 Compact 3.9" Mid Line Barrel
JW p320 slide (carry size)
Icarus p320 ACE x-compact grip module

I have the Icarus X Carry and X Compact. The mags from the Legion will fit and lock in both, but hang down in the compact. My Sig Compact mags will NOT lock in the X Compact due to the floor plate. I have been looking for different floor plates but most I have seen will not work in mage made in Italy which mine ie. Make sure your mag is locking in.

I get the mags to lock in no problem with the m18 standard 10rd'rs (sticks out a tiny bit) and the 320 compact 10 rounders, I have a cover plate over the optics cut and the right screw was a little too far in. (someone on sigtalk mentioned checking that) I coudln't get the extractor pin to budge until i removed the screw. I was still having issues but those were just from riding the slide when I'd rack it, Just pulling back and letting go entirely locks'r right in place.

Back
Top Bottom