• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FFL Burgled in Merrimack County, NH

Anyone else get this email?

ATF FFL ALERT - FFL BURGLARY - Merrimack County , NH (statewide)
"This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. A Federal firearms licensee in Merrimack County, NH has experienced a Burglary in which the suspect(s) made entry through an exterior door resulting in the theft of firearms. Please ensure the security of both your inventory and property and report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at 800-800-3855 if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen."

Wonder which one? Same crew threatening homes with arson? Lol. Timing definitely suspect two weeks before the election.

The least they can do is reference the town......

As it stands the ATF message is utterly meaningless
It got my attention.
Especially with the large number of cops I saw last night. Probably unrelated but maybe not.

The least they can do is reference the town......

As it stands the ATF message is utterly meaningless
Absolutely, If they want people to keep an eye out for "Hot" weapons, (no pun intended) The lack of info is of no help to the FFL that got robbed, or protentional innocent buyers that have no idea what they are going to buy. But you can bet when the innocent buyer gets caught with one of them, they will screw them to the wall. Paul

If you were the FFL who was burgled, then you probably would not appreciate the BATFE broadcasting that to everyone in the state. I certainly wouldn't. And WTF difference would it make to know who it was? More important would be the what not the who.

NH-county.jpg

Merrimack NH is not in Merrimack County.......

When can we speculate and just start throwing out random names of gunshops in the area and guess what was stolen and how the FFL could have prevented it ?
Well, some of that has already been addressed, more to come I'm sure.
In 3,2,1......

If you were the FFL who was burgled, then you probably would not appreciate the BATFE broadcasting that to everyone in the state. I certainly wouldn't. And WTF difference would it make to know who it was? More important would be the what not the who.
It's going to show up in the local police log anyway.

Calls were legit. My BATFE contact just confirmed it for me. He'll ask HQ to not hide the source of the calls in the future.

Back
Top Bottom