• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Field of Dreams" in Chatham, NH

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67409

How long is the "Field of Dreams" in Chatham, NH, and its managed by the Scarborough Fish and Game Association of Maine, correct? Range rules?

“Field of Dreams” is a private range on privately owned land. The land owner is an active competitive shooter and has hosted some competitons there.

His range is not connected to Scarborough Fish and Game in any way. It is not part of any gun club or organization. The gentleman who runs the rifle matches/program at Scarborough has also run matches at FoD at the landowners invitation.

It would be interesting to know where you are getting the bad information.

“Field of Dreams” is a private range on privately owned land. The land owner is an active competitive shooter and has hosted some competitons there.

His range is not connected to Scarborough Fish and Game in any way. It is not part of any gun club or organization. The gentleman who runs the rifle matches/program at Scarborough has also run matches at FoD at the landowners invitation.

It would be interesting to know where you are getting the bad information.

Precision Rifle Series - Field of Dreams

The Field of Dreams (FoD) is located on the Maine/New Hampshire border and is managed for Precision Rifle Matches by Scarborough Fish & Game Association in Scarborough, ME.

I would say that info is incomplete.
As far as I know, and I was there last month, Scarborough members can’t just go use the range. It’s not officially part of the club.

I sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom