Fight back against Healey, corrupt politicians and liberal media with social media.

Hello,

I see some people have been posting to the AG's twitter feeds etc. but I think one way we can influence public opinion is through social media, as in our own social media pages and networks. We need to come up with a collection of catchy memes, well-written blog post/opinion pieces that can be posted/shared/linked on people's facebook walls.

If we really want to fight fire with fire against the media, all of the memes, news items do not even need to be fully factual. People eat that crap up and share/repost it without even seeing if the information is accurate. Flood Facebook with enough propaganda and people might start believing that AG Healey is actually the original batboy that was found in the cave from the fake National Inquirer issue from like 20 years ago.

Anyways, point is is that traditional media has given up much of its influence to social media, and we can all add some influence to social media.

Any semi-artistic people who can come up with some memes or writers who can outline the "reality" perspective on what our plight is?

I'm kind of an old fart and don't know much about social media except for what I have to say here, but sounds like a good idea to me. The reason being is, I recently saw that weasel Ted Koppel throwing a little hissy fit in an interview with Donald Trump. He was all pissy because Trump twitters, tweets or what ever the hell you call it and as a result he and his crooked media pals don't get a chance to put their spin on his words. The sheep like to be spoon fed and don't seem to fact check what is fed to them so why not feed the beast what we want them to eat. They can wash it down with some constitution Kool-Aid.

I'm kind of an old fart too. I don't do MyFace or Spacebook or that twit thing or even the Link up whatever. Too easy to inadvertently give up information that doesn't belong out there.

Excellent idea .
Come up with a detailed and comprehensive plan and post it here.
No one's watching so it will be our little secret.

If we really want to fight fire with fire against the media, all of the memes, news items do not even need to be fully factual.

Get the hell out of here.

If we really want to fight fire with fire against the media, all of the memes, news items do not even need to be fully factual.

oh yeah that's a brilliant strategy, until someone uses google to fact check your false post and then EVERYTHING you've said or then say will be suspect and/or ignored as more lies.

Heh, guess people overly concerned with "fully factual" haven't realized how media has gone in this country for decades. Just look how far the media has run with Trump and Putin working together to hack the DNC email.

But ya, I would prefer to just have Facebook flooded with facts about Healey, DeLeo being anti-due process, anti-liberty and basically obstructing how our government is supposed to work. In any event, I would say anyone who does not think social media will help at all should not complain about the media since social media should be just as influential if not more influential these days and should be used.

I hope they are watching because this is what democracy is all about, and if it scares them, too bad!

Maybe I should have put the /Sarc tag on it . [wink]

From the OP

[ If we really want to fight fire with fire against the media, all of the memes, news items do not even need to be fully factual. People eat that crap up and share/repost it without even seeing if the information is accurate. Flood Facebook with enough propaganda and people might start believing that AG Healey is actually the original batboy that was found in the cave from the fake National Inquirer issue from like 20 years ago.]

We don't need to make up anything.
The truth is scary enough.

Back
Top Bottom