Finally have my Match Service Rifle

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
White Oak Percision Match upper made by John Holliger, with 7.5 Twist PacNor Barrel and NM 1/4 MOA sights.
Compass Lake Lower receiver with Frank White Match Trigger. And a Creedmoor Leather Shooting Jacket in the background.

ar15.jpg

cdkayak said:
Very nice. When it's time for me to rebarrel, I'll be getting a White Oak upper.

I'm very pleased with it. I've only put 25 rounds through it but it shot perfectly. Keep in mind when you put an order in to John Holliger it will take 8 to 10 weeks to get it back. If you are just putting on a barrel it may be a bit shorter, but he is always busy. The work is well worth the wait though.

derek said:
I'm very pleased with it. I've only put 25 rounds through it but it shot perfectly. Keep in mind when you put an order in to John Holliger it will take 8 to 10 weeks to get it back. If you are just putting on a barrel it may be a bit shorter, but he is always busy. The work is well worth the wait though.

I've got a ways to go before I get a new upper, I should be using the Bushmaster for at least two more seasons. My plan is to get a new upper when this one showing it's age & keep the Bushmaster for practice & 100yd reduced matches.

I've heard great review's on John Hollinger's work. Did you get the pinned rear sight? I've got a new RRA two stage trigger for another lower that I'm hoping to send him for tuning pretty soon.

Enjoy.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom