• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally joining the club - Randall en route...

I'm probably going to get another one (either a Model 14 or 16), after this one arrives. I'm going to go through one of the dealers and pay a little extra for a model already in stock. I wanted to go through the full process with my first knife , though. I'm not sure why.....
Years back when Wayne Buxton posted this 14 on his site, I jumped right on it. Still have it and no regrets on the purchase.

Attachments

• Attack.jpeg
    Attack.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 20
Is that a good price for one of these (without waiting 20 years)? It's a great looking knife.
I would say so, the one that I got from Wayne years ago I believe I paid $725.00. If it was listed on Ebay it would be over $1,000.00 in my opinion. Check out his Buxton Fighter, He has none for sale now, but it was his design.

Last edited:
Bunch of Randall’s for sale on Arizona Custom Knives. Hide your CC.

I would say so, the one that I got from Wayne years ago I believe I paid $725.00. If it was listed on Ebay it would be over $1,000.00 in my opinion. Check out his Buxton Fighter, He has none for sale now, but it was his design.

I ended up ordering two from him today, a Model 28 and a Combat Companion FT. I think they’re basically the same knife but I couldn’t decide. Can’t beat catalog prices and 8-11 mos I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom