Fiocchi ammo

Brownell's has Fiocchi 115 gr 9mm on their website for $195 a case (1000 rds). 19.5 cents per round seems like a good price. Has anyone used this ammo.....decent shooting/clean?

Fiocchi's fine but Targetsports usually has Blazer Brass for about 17 cents shipped.

Brownell's has Fiocchi 115 gr 9mm on their website for $195 a case (1000 rds). 19.5 cents per round seems like a good price. Has anyone used this ammo.....decent shooting/clean?
Do you live in MA or are you in a free state?

Fiocchi's fine but Targetsports usually has Blazer Brass for about 17 cents shipped.

Blazer brass is piss weak, it works, but lacks the same level of punt in terms of working the gun as other stuff does.

-Mike

NEVER!![laugh]

7.62x39 is the only steel cased ammo I shoot.
Why? Afraid it'll break your guns? Oh, wait...
tuxedo_winnie_the_pooh-400x400.jpg

Why? Afraid it'll break your guns? Oh, wait...
tuxedo_winnie_the_pooh-400x400.jpg

He'll correct me if I'm wrong but he is a reloader. Reloaders want brass, steel is either rarely used or saved for matches etc where pickup isn't possible.

I used tons of Tulammo 9mm during Obamascare and SandyHookmaster BS scare, it was at least made of obtanium and worked well enough.

-Mike

He'll correct me if I'm wrong but he is a reloader. Reloaders want brass, steel is either rarely used or saved for matches etc where pickup isn't possible.

I used tons of Tulammo 9mm during Obamascare and SandyHookmaster BS scare, it was at least made of obtanium and worked well enough.

-Mike
The joke is that Andrew breaks all his guns.
He can probably elaborate but if I recall I know of two, maybe three warranty send-ins he's had to do.

Edited to add:
Just let Andrew borrow it. He breaks every gun he owns.

Well, with reloading you can break guns faster, so there is that.... [rofl]

I managed to actually bend the guide rod on my bowling pin gun with some of the loads I made... I honestly don't know how the hell that happened, either. I could never get it
to do it again after I sanded the parts down a bit... [laugh]

-Mike

It is a fairly mild load that shot a bit low in my guns. Very good groups. Pleasant to shoot in a lightweight polymer gun.

Back
Top Bottom