Fiocchi

Simple. I found some bulk for pretty cheap and wondering if anyone had any problems.. Or maybe someone could recommend a inexpensive brand that works well...
I'm a new shooter and getting my S&W 1911 .45 soon and wanted something to practice with..

thanks, Mike

tula @.29c a round at the plymouth show last weekend,pushed 200 rounds through my 1911 sunday, no probs and not too dirty either.

I have no experience with Fiocchi 45. I have shot a few hundred rounds of Fiocchi 357 magnum in a Marlin 1894 and Ruger GP100 and found it consistent and accurate. However Fiocchi 9mm was the only ammo I found to not run reliably in my Sig 229.

I've shot a bunch of both 9mm and .45. Only had one FTE with the 9mm. Otherwise, probably 1k rounds without a problem.

I have shot several boxes of .45 JHP Fiocchi and it works well for me (M&P 45)

I have shot thousands of rounds on fiocchi . 45 through many different 45 and never had a problem. At some point though, you may want to pick up other ammo and see what it will and will not fire. Most of my .45 will not shoot reloads. I have tried three different types ang the round will fire, the slide will just not eject the spent cartridge and I have to put all my weight on it to get it to eject.

I have shot thousands of rounds on fiocchi . 45 through many different 45 and never had a problem. At some point though, you may want to pick up other ammo and see what it will and will not fire. Most of my .45 will not shoot reloads. I have tried three different types ang the round will fire, the slide will just not eject the spent cartridge and I have to put all my weight on it to get it to eject.
thank you.. I was actually thinking about going to the guy out in Mansfield to buy 1000 rounds.. Guess I will try a box of 50 before going big..

Fiocchi is decent stuff.
I haven't shot a lot of it because I reload 90% of what I normally shoot, but their .32 ACP 68 gr. JHP's work fine in my Seecamp.
I've also used thousands of their small pistol primers, haven't had a dud yet.

Back
Top Bottom