Firearms paperwork

Is there any way to get copies of paperwork on your personal firearms?? I was going through all my files this afternoon getting ready to transfer them to a new filing cabinet and noticed the paperwork on two of my guns is missing!!! [shocked][shocked]

What paperwork? Do you mean FA-10? You can ask the CHSB in Chelsea for the records they have; I believe they'll charge a fee, haven't tried it myself.

well one of them was a copy of the FA-10 and the other one was the sheet I got from the dealer that I bought my Walther from. I'm usually very organized I cant for the life of me figure out where I put them!

Im not too worried, I just like to have all my records in order. Just in case anything ever happened. Me or my family would know where everything is. [thinking]

well one of them was a copy of the FA-10 and the other one was the sheet I got from the dealer that I bought my Walther from. I'm usually very organized I cant for the life of me figure out where I put them!

The dealer should be able to supply you with a copy of the 4473. To help, you would need to supply the purchase date. Jack.

The EOPS Scanning Unit will be able to supply you with a copy of your FA-10s for your purchases only; they will not give you a copy of the FA-10s for your weapons that you have sold.

You must call them to get a request form sent to you. The cost is $20. Believe it or not, they will not take checks and insist on a MO.

"Electronic" purchases are commemorated with a printout/replica; otherwise, they will provide a photocopy of your FA-10.

Back
Top Bottom